Store's Gun Ban Backfires: Armed Robbers Shopping for Victims at Target

RETIREDFAN1

Non-story, no ban.

"Spokeswoman Molly Snyder said it was not a ban on guns, just a “request” that the Minneapolis-based retailer hoped its customers would honor. She said no signs would be posted banning guns, nor would any customer legally carrying a gun in Target stores be asked to leave."

There was no point. Just someone trying to make something out of nothing.

Ok, I didn't think I'd have to break it down to 3rd grade level....the POINT being that it's much easier now for the criminal element to find victims at Target since they don't have to worry about being gunned down.......You mentioned Wal-Mart.....NOW they don't have to go to Wal-Mart to find a victim and risk getting shot when they can go to Target without that risk......I'll break all the big words down into their pronunciations if you need that to help you better understand what the adults here are talking about......... :P

Non-story, no ban.

"Spokeswoman Molly Snyder said it was not a ban on guns, just a “request” that the Minneapolis-based retailer hoped its customers would honor. She said no signs would be posted banning guns, nor would any customer legally carrying a gun in Target stores be asked to leave."

Just by making that "request" they have alienated gun owners who will take their business elsewhere.....we are stubborn when it comes to things like that.....refer to the above post to screamingbuzzard if you require more clarification...... :P

I wonder why the only shooting I've ever heard about at a Bass Pro Shop or a Gander Mountain was this : http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomanews/okc/police-say-young-boy-accidentially-shoot-father-self-at-bass-pro-shops/24766126#!bcyqaf . This was somewhat accidental, and I blame the dad for not securing the weapon properly. I know when I was 5 I was shooting .22 and knew how to properly handle that weapon, and to not in any case touch any other gun without my Dad or brothers guiding me.