🟡 Libertarian?

chase.colston

Which one are you???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which philosophy to you believe yourself to be a follower of?

• Authoritarian Collectivist
    • Libertarian Individualist

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and favor “personal freedom,” said Lowry.

AKA gay rights and abortion are ok. That is the way I take that am I wrong?

That's one reason why I'm going to attend. I'm not kidding, some of these reporters at the Gilmer Mirror are so far racist and up Snobama's ####, it ain't even funny!

That way if I attend, hear it for myself, if the Gilmer Mirror reports, I can uh, opine.....

Let us know how it goes, so we can snitch you out to Obama (whaahaha that is my evil laugh)

Will do... and on snitching... took care of that myself! On his first town hall, I said, and I quote, "I report the President of the United States. He said, and I quote, "Federal Express and UPS are doing all right, it's the Post Office that's in trouble." And we're supposed to let him have healthcare?

Yep, sure did... among other various e-mails....LOL!

Don't the libertarians support the legalization of pot?

You know I was thinking about that the other day... what was the deal, when Obama allowed people to post questions to him, and the number one was legalizing marijuana... well, that sure says a lot about Americans!!!!! or at least who were posing the questions!

The Log Cabin Republicans (LCR) is a federated gay and lesbian political organization in the United States with state chapters and a national office in Washington, D.C. The group's constituency supports the Republican Party...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_Cabin_Rep...orge_H._W._Bush

First time I heard of this Log Cabin crew I thought "what the hell!!!!"

I guess no one can control who gays support in politics. I really never thought of the Republicans allowing gay supporters in the ranks.

Perhaps if parentofredheads attends that meeting we can get some feedback what the guy, Lowry, means.

I'm planning on going, it's on my calendar!

• 1 year later...

Libertarian Plan Balances the Federal Budget by 2020 Without Raising Taxes

I'm not "Libertarian" and "Libertarian" fiscal policy is unlike that of "Libtards". "Libertarians" generally are opposed to the "something for nothing" mentality that runs so rampant as far as I can tell.

I'm also not a subscriber of CATO. It would be good however IMO if CATO educated themselves on U.N. Agenda 21 and sustainable development. From what I gather "some" people are starting to come around.

• 7 months later...

Had enough yet? Still clinging to illusionary "hope". Republicans gonna save us? How many more times do people allow a slap in the face? I guess forever I'm not sure.

LMAcompletely off!

Somehow I "fear" there are still way too many "Tea Party" puppets that want to cling to that "hope" thing represented by the "Republican" party.

Grow a pair!

I'm still searching input if it was not "tea party" participate voters in Texas that re elected Rick Perry then who was it? I cannot imagine Independents that have strayed from the two party dupe voting for Perry especially after the results of the '06 election but maybe so.

^ Do you seriously think that just because someone's been to a Tea Party, or who agrees with some things some members of Tea Parties say, that that makes them overwhelmingly a jerk, as you intimate, not to mention that they all think and agree alike?

Seriously now....... isn't that straight out of Clowers and Piven's book? Discredit the whole no matter the truth.

:blink:

parent, I participated in a local "Tea Party" organization quite extensively actually. You said makes them overwhelmingly a jerk Where is that coming from? lol Where did I say that? Dang , I guess I'm one because I participated much more than simply going to a "Tea Party" and I agreed with many aspects of the thinking within the "Tea Party" organization I was a member. As time went by however I realized some that were seeking political offices used the "Tea Party" to gain traction.

All I'm asking is how could Rick Perry be re-elected if it were not for votes from those participating in "Tea Party" events? In my precinct we came within about 6-7 votes of winning the precinct for Debra Medina. It was not the same in surrounding precincts. So heck I don't know who voted him in. :blink:

The metromess had (has) gobs of "Tea Party" people. The 912 group organized a political rally known as High Noon at Cowtown Feb. 2010. There was a backlash with some tea baggers in counties south of me after Beck's ridiculous truther accusation. As a result sections in Cowtown Colesium designated for these groups estimated over 2000 attendees as I recall decided to not participate. I don't know maybe they voted for Kay. Or perhaps those attendees consisted of truthers. I suspect more Perry voters as things turned out.

I wish I knew who voted for Perry, Not one single person that I know personally will admit to voting for him - even the ones that I am fairly sure did, in fact, vote for him - or maybe they just liked to adorn their lawn with his signs.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks - concerning the TEA party votes that went the way of the Coifed one. I would venture a quess that she voted for Perry. I doubt very seriously that she voted for White or anyone she considered a 'mailroom clerk' for that matter.

I picked up a little short read at Hastings not too long ago called: Party Politics The American Way Decay

Mr. Hood points out that the Founders did not intend for political parties to control our government:

"...we are necessarily led to two important conclusions. The first is, that the convention must have enjoyed, in a very singular degree, an exemption from the pestilential influence of party animosities, the disease most incident and most apt to contaminate their proceedings. The second conclusion is that all the deputations composing the convention were satisfactorily accomodated by the final act, or were induced to accede to it by a deep conviction of the necessity of sacrificing private opinions and partial interests to the public good..." - Federalist No. 37 James Madison

Madison further wrote, while arguing the benefits of a republican form of government as compared to a democracy, in Federalist No. 10

"... to refine and enlarge the public views, by passing them through a chosen body of citizens, whose wisdom may best discern the true interest of their country, and whose patriotism and love of justice will be least likely to sacrifice it to temporary or partial considerations."

Yes we have become a 2-party run democracy for we are no longer a republic. Party politics are "partial" to their own agenda - that's why they are called parties - not because they get together and have a good time. Political parties are nothing more than a political Union.

Yes we have become a 2-party run democracy for we are no longer a republic. Party politics are "partial" to their own agenda - that's why they are called parties - not because they get together and have a good time. Political parties are nothing more than a political Union.

The many years I worked in the land surveying business we often joked about the "title" Party Chief...where's the party?!

This has more to do with economics though obviously related to political shenanigans:

If there were only such a thing as a free market. Thanks to “Democracy” the freedom to fail has failed! When the big fail the taxpayer ultimately pays. We must “save the system”. And this “my friend” is the beauty of the Federal Reserve should you be a member of the anointed club.

####################################################

“ Capitalists will sell us the rope with which to hang them.”

-- Vladimir Lenin

Just to clarify, before parent flies off the handle again - I was not calling her an idiot or an overwhelming jerk. She has the right to vote for whomever she pleases and the right to not divulge who she cast her vote for.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🟡 Libertarian?