🟡 Libertarian?

chase.colston

Which one are you???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which philosophy to you believe yourself to be a follower of?

• Authoritarian Collectivist
    • Libertarian Individualist

Republicans sued the state to remove the “None of the Above” option from the ballot

I thought it was RepubliCONS that promoted ending frivolous lawsuits etc. Their actions in Nevada certainly seem frivolous. Could it be their convictions about lawsuits only apply when they themselves are being sued?

Apparently it hasn’t crossed their minds that a vote for “None of the Above” is also a non-vote for Obama.

I suppose it did not. :wacko:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might ask Kirt about that lesser thing since he is one of those that continues to support the roller coaster ride until one day it derails killing us all.

Cheapy could be catching on with that pic from Bastiat Institute.

http://www.bastiatinstitute.org/

The ride we are on now is definitely going to kill us. There is blame for both sides with our problems right now. True leadership does not exist in either of the candidates that we have to vote for sadly. We have truely been brought down to the point of voting for the person that will do us the least harm. In circumstances like these it is unethical to keep the status quo that is killing our economy right now. While I think that we need to clean Washington out and start over I know that it is not possible to do that. Knowing that option is off of the table the option that is left is to replace the current leadership and get a new set of ideas in place to make some changes. The country simply cannot afford (literally) another four year of the current POTUS and administration whether people want to admit it or not. This is no longer a Democrat vs Republican issue. It is a right vs wrong issue.

While I think that we need to clean Washington out and start over I know that it is not possible to do that.

If it is not possible to do that, then this nation is doomed.......it won't be long before the USA joins the soviet union on the ash heap of history......

The ride we are on now is definitely going to kill us. There is blame for both sides with our problems right now. True leadership does not exist in either of the candidates that we have to vote for sadly. We have truely been brought down to the point of voting for the person that will do us the least harm. In circumstances like these it is unethical to keep the status quo that is killing our economy right now. While I think that we need to clean Washington out and start over I know that it is not possible to do that. Knowing that option is off of the table the option that is left is to replace the current leadership and get a new set of ideas in place to make some changes. The country simply cannot afford (literally) another four year of the current POTUS and administration whether people want to admit it or not. This is no longer a Democrat vs Republican issue. It is a right vs wrong issue.

Then do the RIGHT thing and vote for Gary Johnson. If enough voters "waste" their votes on Johnson then he is the next POTUS. No one can possibly think the RepubliCON Party will turn things around. As a whole they are part of the problem.

It has been pointed out your vote in Texas will not matter anyway. If Romney supporters believe he is the way to go they best be visiting the so called "swing states" and promote his cause.

Agreed. While we may not agree with our "proposed vote for Pres" 100 percent of the time, we can do something about who represents us in D.C., i.e., our House rep and our Senators. My House rep's good to go; if Cruz can get it, we're good to go there. At least where I sit, I can send someone to D.C. who represents most of my conservative ideas.

Unfortunately, the rest of the country doesn't always see it the same way. Nevada leads in unemployment, however, they voted Reid back in, for instance. The country is split, literally. It's the workers against the non-workers; it's the liberals against conservatives; it's who gets free govt. assistance against who doesn't; Obamacare or no Obamacare; union against non-union, etc., etc.

How in the world someone can vote for Obama boggles the mind...the ONLY thing he's done is killed Bin Laden; other than that, he's spent trillions of dollars we don't have, our country has been downgraded not once, but twice during his tenure, his foreign policies are naive and devastating, he and his Congress of 2 years never passed a budget, he has and is willing to kill all oil and coal jobs, more folks on SS and welfare than at any other time...yep, I'd say he has fundamentally changed our country, and if re-elected, will do more simply by a stroke of a pen using executive orders.

You're absolutely right, it's not about the party, it's about right versus wrong.

Then do the RIGHT thing and vote for Gary Johnson. If enough voters "waste" their votes on Johnson then he is the next POTUS. No one can possibly think the RepubliCON Party will turn things around. As a whole they are part of the problem.

It has been pointed out your vote in Texas will not matter anyway. If Romney supporters believe he is the way to go they best be visiting the so called "swing states" and promote his cause.

Yes, you've pointed it out several times before....so is this the new Libertarian message of telling folks, your vote doesn't matter anyway, don't waste your time? Sickening!

I will also remind you that your RepubliCON party encompasses Johnson before he figured out he couldn't get enough votes in the primaries to win, then turned Libertarian, and your beloved Ron Paul.

CONs?

Yes, you've pointed it out several times before....so is this the new Libertarian message of telling folks, your vote doesn't matter anyway, don't waste your time? Sickening!

I will also remind you that your RepubliCON party encompasses Johnson before he figured out he couldn't get enough votes in the primaries to win, then turned Libertarian, and your beloved Ron Paul.

CONs?

No, they both proved once again no one can change CONS as in RepubliCONS. And the sickness is within you . OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Get a clue. Quit living in denial would help.

405523_444491118929407_363775759_n.jpg

If it is not possible to do that, then this nation is doomed.......it won't be long before the USA joins the soviet union on the ash heap of history......

It is sad to think so but this country has been so poluted by liberal bias that I do not actually think that we could get folks unified enough to do it. WE have rattled cages and shook things up a few times only to see the new faces fall into the old ways! I would love to see it happen! It needs to happen badly!!!!

I pray for you that you consider RoBamaNey "right".

He may not be "right" like we need but at this point in time My Jack Russell Terrior would do a better job than the current POTUS and his cronies. I do not think I have ever see a president that I resent more and more every day until now. He absolutely makes me ill when I see him. I cannot believe the country has allowed him to get away with the level of deceit that he has put forth with all of these executive decisions. He is absolutley molesting this country of it's rights and trying to keep it just as secret as he can. His liberal ,bed mate, media is helping him all the while and refusing to keep the public informed of what he is actually doing. They are making him out to be the rosiest smelling pile of dung that we have experienced in a president of The United States!

You Can't Change the System Though the System

Really, the vote-government system simply produces a mish-mash mess of legislation and rules that pretend to serve a "people" and a "society" that don't exist. The government is operating in pretend mode. It's serving all sorts of special interests. We've been getting irrational results out of this for as long as I can remember.

No, they both proved once again no one can change CONS as in RepubliCONS. And the sickness is within you . OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Get a clue. Quit living in denial would help.

So the Libertarian's mantra now is, "Those who don't agree with us have a sickness"?

That sounds kinda familiar coming from an oh, what's the name of those people.......oh, I know, LIBERALS!

So the Libertarian's mantra now is, "Those who don't agree with us have a sickness"?

That sounds kinda familiar coming from an oh, what's the name of those people.......oh, I know, LIBERALS!

Hum, it seems your comment is what I hear from RoBamaNey supporters? "Doesn't stand a chance", "waste your vote" , "it's a vote for Obama" and on and on.

Your mantra , "doing the same thing over and over expecting different results". Insanity is indeed a sickness.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!

He may not be "right" like we need but at this point in time My Jack Russell Terrior would do a better job than the current POTUS and his cronies. I do not think I have ever see a president that I resent more and more every day until now. He absolutely makes me ill when I see him. I cannot believe the country has allowed him to get away with the level of deceit that he has put forth with all of these executive decisions. He is absolutley molesting this country of it's rights and trying to keep it just as secret as he can. His liberal ,bed mate, media is helping him all the while and refusing to keep the public informed of what he is actually doing. They are making him out to be the rosiest smelling pile of dung that we have experienced in a president of The United States!

I agree 100%. Obama is a cancer on America that must be cut out. While I agree that Romney and Ryan are not exactly perfect, I think my children and grandchildren will live in a better America if they are elected to lead our country. Holding out for perfection or casting a protest vote for some jake-leg libertarian that coudn't get elected as town dog catcher only helps Obama get reelected is not an option for me.

Same here Kirt! I hear ya loud and clear. 4 more years of Barry will destroy a lot of futures in America. I would really hate to know that I was so nieve as the people who actually think he is good for this country. The level of ignorance with these people is completely off the charts. The only folks that should want him to stay are the agenda driven groups like those for more entitlements like gay rights. Under his reign they have been allowed to bully people around and force their agenda upon everyone all the while those who are opposed to it are basically told to shut up. He has set a precedent of allowing double standards when it somes to peoples rights to the point he seems to be putting forth communist mandates the ways he is suppressing everyone of Christian beliefs.

It is all too sad indeed to watch the country you love be flushed down the toilet because of this administration and made a mockery of by the rest of the world!

Same here Kirt! I hear ya loud and clear. 4 more years of Barry will destroy a lot of futures in America. I would really hate to know that I was so nieve as the people who actually think he is good for this country. The level of ignorance with these people is completely off the charts. The only folks that should want him to stay are the agenda driven groups like those for more entitlements like gay rights. Under his reign they have been allowed to bully people around and force their agenda upon everyone all the while those who are opposed to it are basically told to shut up. He has set a precedent of allowing double standards when it somes to peoples rights to the point he seems to be putting forth communist mandates the ways he is suppressing everyone of Christian beliefs.

It is all too sad indeed to watch the country you love be flushed down the toilet because of this administration and made a mockery of by the rest of the world!

Good Post

• Mr. P changed the title to 🟡 Libertarian?