🟡 Libertarian?

chase.colston

Which one are you???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which philosophy to you believe yourself to be a follower of?

• Authoritarian Collectivist
    • Libertarian Individualist

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mistaken as usual .... I very much vote my beliefs, you just like to mischaracterize them ... :P

anyone who votes "for the one who can win" or "for the lesser of two evils" is definitely selling out his/her beliefs somewhere in that equation......no mischaracterization at all......just quoting your posts......

It's just more rabble rousing ... your MO ... :P

Exactly what the British were saying about our founders.....I bet you would have been a loyalist, bowing to the king and doing what you were told because those rebels didn't have a chance at getting anything done....... :P

Overall the so called "GOPhers" have done pretty well for Texas, certainly a lot better than the dims would have done ... in my opinion. No matter who is in office, GOP, Dims, or side-show ... somebody not getting their back scratched is going to squeal bloody murder about something. I don't understand how YOU do not see this. I'll take my chances with who I believe is the most conservative and can get elected. if you can't get elected, you are nothing but a distraction. I'm not willing to go the "feel good" route and risk letting the most liberal candidate slip in and win.

Overall they have done it without the dems. Just saying...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-texas-debt-clock.html

"There's a sucker born every minute"

10369142_616227781826490_884166460972273

^

Your GOPhers ain't getting it done. We will simply overlook the imperfection and vote for the cronies anyway. ;)

You are really cracking me up with your logic. Nothing is perfect when dealing with politics. There are always going to be perceived "imperfections" by some, no matter what. I can guarantee you there are far more "imperfections" when the liberal dims are in control than when the GOP is running things. The side-show hoax is flawed as well, in more ways than you can imagine. It's time to stop bashing and focus on stopping the worst of the worst and make progress when we can. NO politician, of any party, or persuasion is going to get elected and flip a switch and restore us to back to 1776.

^

Your logic floors me as well. Who is talking about going back to 1776? Another revolution may well come to this country again however. I doubt it though. We are too complacent with so many diversions around U.S. and simply duped by the political process. Meanwhile continue supporting the dupe. That is indeed flawed logic and proven fail. The imperfection I mentioned among your GOPhers is a very critical one and unacceptable.

• 3 weeks later...
(KCEN)—Kathie Glass has a simple campaign strategy. Visit all 254 counties in the state of Texas before Election Day. She can now check McLennan County off her list.

The Libertarian candidate for Governor spoke in front of a small but passionate crowd at Uncle Dan’s BBQ Monday night.

Glass ran for Governor in 2010, but says in last four years, the Libertarian Party has made massive strides in Texas.

“The Texans I see all across Texas see the same way,” said Glass. “They’re sick of the cronyism, they’re sick of the two party system.”

In her speech Glass attacked Washington politics, the NSA, and Texas Republicans saying their decades of control has resulted in nothing. Glass added that anyone thinking there’s no room for a third party in the Texas political landscape better get ready for a fight.

“We can do this,” said Glass. “We know we have problems, we know we need to fight, and we’re Texans. We will do it because to us it’s no retreat no surrender.”

Glass says she has visited nearly 100 of the 254 counties in Texas. She added that this will not be her last visit to Waco.

You can find out more about her here.

I can't wait to see the thread started when she visits Loving County and all 80 something of it's residents.

Just shows Kathie Glass' dedication to what she is doing. Meanwhile Wendy Davis , the abortion queen, carries on her evilness. Kathie Glass is pro-life.

She (at least her tour bus) was in Kingwood yesterday at their 4th of July celebration...Wendy Davis and Greg Abbott also had people down their trying to sway voters...

LOL, I'm certain Kathie Glass was on the bus and did what she said she would do speaking to the peeps in Kingwood topher. Kathie Glass is not part of the million dollar club like the status quo elitists that control government. Therefore Kathie Glass does not have the many clones like Saddam Hussein nor political dupes within the duopoly speaking on her behalf. Kathie Glass obviously has done well in her career to be able to travel the state as she has. It's low budget campaigning. At least she is willing to address the peeps personally. Yes, Kathie Glass is an attorney...so too Gregg Abbott. Abbott represents the system however, is bought and paid for, Glass is not. Kathie Glass is reaching out. It must be a huge task to do so with an electorate that only hears the dupe on the major news media outlets. You should have strolled on down and shook her hand, maybe learn what she is about.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kathie-Glass-for-Texas-Governor/105208186193054

IMO, Kathie Glass is the best candidate for the office of Texas Governor we can possibly elect.

She can possibly get 3-5% of the fringe vote .... if she were serious she would run as a republican where she might have a real chance. What she's doing now is just noise.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🟡 Libertarian?