🟡 Libertarian?

chase.colston

Which one are you???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which philosophy to you believe yourself to be a follower of?

• Authoritarian Collectivist
    • Libertarian Individualist

Kirt again posts what his masters have told him to post.......never an original thought from the mind of the gopper sheep........

THIS is what you consider an original thought????

Before you go all ballistic, I am a Cruz supporter. Cruz - while not perfect - is the closest thing to a conservative that is running AND has the qualifications to be a good president AND has a better than snowball's chance in hell of winning. Unfortunately for you he still maintains an R after his name.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more of that brainwashing coming through....why don't you post an original thought instead of parroting boss rove....which you'll deny, but you are so brainwashed at this point, you don't even realize you are doing it......

It's quite amusing reading all these scatter brained replies that ignore reality and don't even begin to address any realistic solutions ... surely some of you lap dogs can cook up some wild idea about how you can do away with the GOP and how some 3rd party unknown 100% pure politician is going to swoop in and not only get elected but turn this liberal juggernaut around over night ... surely someone can take a stab at it ... or are you just going to continue your sideline heckling?

THIS is what you consider an original thought????

Before you go all ballistic, I am a Cruz supporter. Cruz - while not perfect - is the closest thing to a conservative that is running AND has the qualifications to be a good president AND has a better than snowball's chance in hell of winning. Unfortunately for you he still maintains an R after his name.

All Kolms is capable of is sideline heckling and rabble rousing ... he has no solutions ....

It's quite amusing reading all these scatter brained replies that ignore reality and don't even begin to address any realistic solutions ... surely some of you lap dogs can cook up some wild idea about how you can do away with the GOP and how some 3rd party unknown 100% pure politician is going to swoop in and not only get elected but turn this liberal juggernaut around over night ... surely someone can take a stab at it ... or are you just going to continue your sideline heckling?

All Kolms is capable of is sideline heckling and rabble rousing ... he has no solutions ....

http://universalmedicinefacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/the-myth-of-brainwashing.jpg

The reality is the Republican Party isn't going away, neither is the liberal Dimocrat Party ... that's reality.

Your little rant sounds good, but fixes nothing. The only way to move forward is to reform the GOP ...

The GOP can reform itself just as much as any heavy drug addict. They are like Scott Weiland, and have only overdosed on their liberalism. They attack anyone that is conservative, and try to run them off. You keep feeding the addiction by voting for them. You're like spacegolfer is to the Cowboys, you see a few of the good things that they do, and then blow them out of proportion.

You solution isn't going to work, because it will NEVER happen. I'll continue to vote third party until the rest of you brain dead voters wake up, and join the revolution. I can hear the American people are angry, but our one mindset politicians sure don't.

The GOP can reform itself just as much as any heavy drug addict. They are like Scott Weiland, and have only overdosed on their liberalism. They attack anyone that is conservative, and try to run them off. You keep feeding the addiction by voting for them. You're like spacegolfer is to the Cowboys, you see a few of the good things that they do, and then blow them out of proportion.

I never said they were going to reform themselves, conservatives are going to have to reform it for them with the help of the voters ...

You solution isn't going to work, because it will NEVER happen. I'll continue to vote third party until the rest of you brain dead voters wake up, and join the revolution. I can hear the American people are angry, but our one mindset politicians sure don't.

You might as well be tee-teeing into the wind ....

I never said they were going to reform themselves, conservatives are going to have to reform it for them with the help of the voters ...

You might as well be tee-teeing into the wind ....

Good luck with that happening.

I did by voting for John McCain. It hit me in the face, and woke me up. I'm sure if McCain moved to Texas, you'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

At the very least, the GOP is standing in the way of the changes we really need by continuing to push dinosaur, career, moderate to liberal guys like McCain and McConnell as the face of the party. At the very worst, they are helping the democrats push us off a cliff by helping leftist the two Maine senators stay in Washington and vote with the bad guys 90% of the time. They've used the same campaign slogan for the last twelve years. "Vote for us, we don't #### as bad as the other guys".

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gary-johnson-am-running-president-193258064.html;_ylt=AwrXgyKUtI1W1FwA.0XQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByc3RzMXFjBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Running on the legalize pot-head's platform .... :P

He got all of .99% of the vote last go round ... can he crack 1% in 2016? .... :lol:

• 2 months later...

The first and only question I would ask them is: "You morons do know that you can't get elected running as a 3rd party side-show candidate and you would only be helping the Hilldabeast get elected, don't you? Please tell me you aren't this stupid ....

The first and only question I would ask them is: "You morons do know that you can't get elected running as a 3rd party side-show candidate and you would only be helping the Hilldabeast get elected, don't you? Please tell me you aren't this stupid ....

you'd love it, then....Stossel told Wilcow one of them was a complete loon......it should be entertaining.....IF you can overcome your brainwashing......:P

you'd love it, then....Stossel told Wilcow one of them was a complete loon......it should be entertaining.....IF you can overcome your brainwashing...... :P

I wouldn't watch it if they were offering door prizes .....

• Mr. P changed the title to 🟡 Libertarian?