🟡 Libertarian?

chase.colston

Which one are you???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which philosophy to you believe yourself to be a follower of?

• Authoritarian Collectivist
    • Libertarian Individualist

I voted for a candidate that would have been far and away better for America on countless issues than Obama ... you on the other hand helped elect Obama and are helping to elect the Hildabeast ... you can't see the forest for the trees ... there are no perfect candidates, in any party, not even the 3rd party side show .... we aren't going back to 1776 ... face reality for once ....

I voted for a candidate that would have been far and away better for America on countless issues than Obama ... you on the other hand helped elect Obama and are helping to elect the Hildabeast ... you can't see the forest for the trees ... there are no perfect candidates, in any party, not even the 3rd party side show .... we aren't going back to 1776 ... face reality for once ....

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, none of the 3rd party side show loons was good enough for you either ... that should tell you something, the 3rd party dupe isn't any different than the republicans or the dims ... all we have to choose from is flawed politicians, some are more flawed than others .... even Ted Cruz is flawed ... although less flawed than the others ... voting for politicians is always going to be choosing the lesser of the flawed candidates .... your Utopia only exists on Fantasy Island ... the side show debate should have brought you to your senses ....

So, none of the 3rd party side show loons was good enough for you either ... that should tell you something, the 3rd party dupe isn't any different than the republicans or the dims ... all we have to choose from is flawed politicians, some are more flawed than others .... even Ted Cruz is flawed ... although less flawed than the others ... voting for politicians is always going to be choosing the lesser of the flawed candidates .... your Utopia only exists on Fantasy Island ... the side show debate should have brought you to your senses ....

There are others running besides the gopperdims and the libertarians.........should senator Cruz not be in the running, I'll find one......

There are others running besides the gopperdims and the libertarians.........should senator Cruz not be in the running, I'll find one......

The others are flawed too, Cruz is the least flawed ... if he doesn't get the nomination, you will settle for the Hilldabeast .... tru storie ...

The 3rd party dupes are no different than the dims and republicans .... 3rd party politicians can say\promise anything knowing they will never get elected and have to actually do what they say ..... 3rd party sheep are just as gullible ... tru storie ....

The first thing the moderator should have said is, "It's good to see the three percent here tonight and unfortunate the 97% stay in the box. Thanks to the 97% that have managed to lock the country in the box of dupe. Now I'll introduce the candidates outside the dupe on the stage tonight..."

funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are ... :lol:

Ted Cruz Is Guest of Two Gay Businessmen

April 23, 2015

Senator Ted Cruz has positioned himself as a strong opponent of same-sex marriage, urging pastors nationwide to preach in support of marriage as an institution between a man and a woman, which he said was “ordained by God.”

But on Monday night, at a reception for him at the Manhattan apartment of two prominent gay hoteliers, the Texas senator and Republican presidential hopeful struck quite a different tone.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/at-new-york-reception-ted-cruz-is-said-to-strike-different-tone-toward-gays.html?referer=&_r=1

LMAO, no kidding. Funny stuff right there. ^

Of course Trump made a crack at this , "If Ted Cruz is so opposed to gay marriage, why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?"

Jan. 16, 2016

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/01/trump-cruz-gay-marriage/

Question, would it not be rather hypocritical if a person were to refuse to sell a cake to a gay duo wishing to get married then accept $$ for a run for a local political office from those that encourage the lifestyle? Cruz is full of it. So what's up with the Cruz and the two prominent gay hoteliers? They must be customers of goldman sachs, eh?

In the end, politicians are still politicians... But Trump is a politician himself... every big company CEO is in one way or another...

Ted Cruz Is Guest of Two Gay Businessmen

April 23, 2015

Senator Ted Cruz has positioned himself as a strong opponent of same-sex marriage, urging pastors nationwide to preach in support of marriage as an institution between a man and a woman, which he said was “ordained by God.”

But on Monday night, at a reception for him at the Manhattan apartment of two prominent gay hoteliers, the Texas senator and Republican presidential hopeful struck quite a different tone.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/at-new-york-reception-ted-cruz-is-said-to-strike-different-tone-toward-gays.html?referer=&_r=1

LMAO, no kidding. Funny stuff right there. ^

Of course Trump made a crack at this , "If Ted Cruz is so opposed to gay marriage, why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?"

Jan. 16, 2016

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/01/trump-cruz-gay-marriage/

Question, would it not be rather hypocritical if a person were to refuse to sell a cake to a gay duo wishing to get married then accept $$ for a run for a local political office from those that encourage the lifestyle? Cruz is full of it. So what's up with the Cruz and the two prominent gay hoteliers? They must be customers of goldman sachs, eh?

Since I did not see that these two gay men were married, I don't see how his visit with them is a contradiction of his stance on gay marriage. The fact that he didn't come right out and talk about his opposition to gay marriage during the visit, I would think, was out of politeness, or manners. I don't agree on everything with everyone (who does?) but if I'm invited into someone,s home, I'm going to try and avoid saying something to offend them. And if questioned on a potentially offensive subject, I'd answer tactfully as possible to avoid that very thing.

And if those two men contributed to Cruz, that indicates they like his political stance. To me that's a good thing. Don't assume that all gays are for gay marriage. Being gay is a sin, but I know had I been in the temple courts when they brought in the adulterous woman, I'd had to drop my rock.

Before you tear this old, uneducated man apart, know one of my favorite lines: Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. :)

^

If you go back prior to early 50's then you are my elder. If you are over 80 then I would agree you are old. :)

The article indicated the two were once a couple whatever that entails.

It's unfortunate such an article appeared. Cruz is trying to win the Christian vote and although he says he is opposed to same sex marriage evidently is ok with the homosexual lifestyle. I don't see disapproval of one, same sex marriage and approval of the other, homosexual lifestyle?

What would have made a big story is had Ted and Heidi spoken the gospel to the two gay businessmen.

Glancing back through the article the Bible comes to mind in reference to our associations with others. I perfectly understand the reference to the stone, I'm in no position to condemn...exactly who IS permitted to speak out against homosexual lifestyles, who is permitted to speak out against abortion? For certain with the events in Georgia we can rest assured we will at some point be totally restrained from expressing anything Biblical.

Cruz has chosen. I have no place to condemn Cruz and now will only point out the nature of this particular association. Sorry Ted, I believe you blew this one.

The dinner and “fireside chat” for about a dozen people with Mr. Cruz and his wife, Heidi, was at the Central Park South penthouse of Mati Weiderpass and Ian Reisner, longtime business partners who were once a couple and who have been pioneers in the gay hospitality industry.

An aide to Mr. Cruz, reached on Thursday, reiterated that the senator is opposed to same-sex marriage.

Mr. Cruz has honed his reputation as a grass-roots firebrand, and was strongly supportive of the Indiana religious exceptions law that was recently blasted as discriminatory by gay rights activists. When the law was attacked by major businesses like Walmart, he criticized the “Fortune 500’s radical gay marriage agenda.”

In Iowa a few weeks ago, Mr. Cruz said, ““The Fortune 500 is running shamelessly to endorse the radical gay marriage agenda over religious liberty to say, ‘We will persecute a Christian pastor, a Catholic priest, a Jewish rabbi. Any person of faith is subject to persecution if they dare disagree, if their religious faith parts way from their political commitment to gay marriage.’ ”

So the juxtaposition of Mr. Cruz being the guest of honor at a home owned by two of the most visible gay businessmen in New York City was striking.

I admit it's a different venue than most of us would feel comfortable with. I'd been as out out of place as if I was at an Opera. :)

I've looked at the LP site. I may be wrong, but imo they want the Govt out of Everyone's personal lives if it doesn't infringe on others. Sounds great on the surface, but anyone inclined to vote for them might want to think about what that implies.

How much government interference would you suggest?

That's the real question isn't it. No speed limits? I'd have to keep my old Ranger off the freeways. Have to be going downhill to get up to 75 :)

^

LOL, yes speed limits is what it's all about. Shouldn't there be government intervention mandating removal of those old clunkers such as the ranger?

There you go. Discriminating against the wealthy and their antique vehicles. It's a Classic! A 1994, with only 175,000 actual miles. I washed it once last year. I was praying it'd make it until I retired, which it did but I had to baby the clutch the last month lol.

You seemed to know a lot about the LP. Do they have a position on States Rights, or does their position on things cover all?

• 1 month later...

I did not bother to look and will only remind that political parties do contain idiots. Take the Republican Party for instance. I would say Rudy Giuliani is an idiot with his cross dressing antics and support of Trump in the NY primaries...pretty much an idiot. Then there are the idiots that make up the Log Cabin Republicans, a bunch of homosexual supporting idiots. And of course there is kirt. What an idiot anyone that would publicly say (SDC) George Zimmerman, an idiot , is welcome to stop by kirt's home for a cold beer. Idiots are everywhere.

And boy could we really dig into the idiot disclosure among legislators and cronies past and present that make up Texas government. Sad. :(

"Idiots are everywhere". That's the dying truth. And they're breeding like rabbits!

So let me be clear: If I had only these two choices of whom to be in charge of U.S. foreign policy for the next four years -- or five minutes -- I would pick Clinton in a heartbeat.

Clinton is a bad option, in the way that Salisbury steak at a roadside diner is a bad option. Trump, however, resembles a tuna sandwich left out on the counter for days: definitely harmful and possibly fatal.

http://townhall.com/columnists/stevechapman/2016/06/05/on-foreign-policy-clinton-is-bad-and-trump-is-worse-n2173174

Townhall. :rolleyes:

EXACTLY my point...👍🏼

• Mr. P changed the title to 🟡 Libertarian?