🟑 Libertarian?

chase.colston

Which one are you???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which philosophy to you believe yourself to be a follower of?

• Authoritarian Collectivist
    • Libertarian Individualist

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just another reason I want be voting for Gary Johnson this year. He did get it in the last election, because he spoke a different rhetoric. I simply couldn't vote for Romney, because he was the same as BHO. I only wrote this, because REBgp wasn't around back then.

Β 

Thanks Dave, and believe me, I understand. If Trump was running against Bill C., I'd write in someone myself. It's not just rhetoric when I say I'm scared of Hillary. You know the old saying of absolute power corrupting absolutely? That's how I see her. If you'd wanted to bet me a few years back I'd be voting on Donald, you'd cleaned me out (all $46 lol).

Ever since she got national attention when Bill ran for POTUS, I've never trusted her. Up to now, it's just been about Hillary (she puts herself above Anything, even, imo, Chelsea) and Money. She's got the money, now she wants the Power. Heck, I'm just a poor old uneducated man. I could be wrong, just my .02 cents worth.

Thanks Dave, and believe me, I understand. If Trump was running against Bill C., I'd write in someone myself. It's not just rhetoric when I say I'm scared of Hillary. You know the old saying of absolute power corrupting absolutely? That's how I see her. If you'd wanted to bet me a few years back I'd be voting on Donald, you'd cleaned me out (all $46 lol).

Ever since she got national attention when Bill ran for POTUS, I've never trusted her. Up to now, it's just been about Hillary (she puts herself above Anything, even, imo, Chelsea) and Money. She's got the money, now she wants the Power. Heck, I'm just a poor old uneducated man. I could be wrong, just my .02 cents worth.

The really sad thing is many think that they're going to get the same type of Presidency that we had under her husband. The Democrat Party has changed dramatically since his time in office. It's truly becoming Communist, and she's lead the way along with BHO. I think electing either Clinton or Trump is going to send us further down the line in the proverbial handbasket. I don't want to risk it with either of them. Unfortunately there are too many out there with a thick skull that won't see a third party as an option. We're in desperate times, and those measures need to be undertaken.

Lol hman, C1 has trained you well. That "obnoxious" was a school of higher learning I figure you attended in Colmesneil. Will agree with you on Trump being obnoxious. But he has one attribute that you should like - None of the Republicans or Democrats like him. To me, that's his biggest plus. Essentially, he's a third party candidate running as a Republican.

^

Β 

:lol:

Β 

If Trump did not like any of them it would be better. He has contributed to both unfortunately and much more to dems so in essence a dem himself.

Β 

You are so brainwashed. Trump the businessman contributed to anybody and everybody he thought would help his businesses. Trump the politician, Issue by issue, is far more of a republican than a dimocrat ...

Trump has Always been a dem....

I could easily see why a businessman would leave the Democratic Party, unless you are willing, or able, to Buy Hillary. She's for sale, but she ain't cheap now that she's the Dim nominee. Of course Saudi, Kuwait and the UAE, have. Wouldn't put it past her to sell Texas to one of them if they offered enough.

I could easily see why a businessman would leave the Democratic Party, unless you are willing, or able, to Buy Hillary. She's for sale, but she ain't cheap now that she's the Dim nominee. Of course Saudi, Kuwait and the UAE, have. Wouldn't put it past her to sell Texas to one of them if they offered enough.

They'd have Hell taking ownership...😜

• 2 months later...

There are many things I agree with the Libertarian Party platform. The one's that I don't are : 1.4 Personal Relationships - I do not believe in marriage for all. 1.7 Crime and Justice - I do not believe marijuana or other drugs should be legalized. 1.8 Death Penalty - I believe in the death penalty for anyone that takes another persons life intentionally. I also believe in the death penalty for anyone that sexually abuses a child which was declared unconstitutional in 2008. I always believe in the death penalty for anyone that commits any type of rape more than once. 3.4 Free Trade and Migration - I agree with half of it. On immigration I feel that our current laws are acceptable, and should be enforced unlike what we've seen for the past 50+ years. https://www.lp.org/platform So I would say I'm a Libertarian to some degree.

I am a 3 point Calvinist and a 3 point Libertarian. Some things I agree with and some things I do not.

Much like Calvinism....if you believe in 1 point it causes a domino effect.

Is that anything like a vegetarian?

I am throwing them into the category because they are just looking for some way to be different and stand out.

Invited to a dinner at someone else's house, they just can't quietly eat the veggies; they have to make a scene that they don't eat meat. Act like you were try to insult them by putting meat on the table.

lot's of other individuals in other groups are the same way, that want a ribbon or metal for telling how they believe. Not trying to convert you just want to flaunt and make a spectacle so they can be recognized as different.

Much like Calvinism....if you believe in 1 point it causes a domino effect.

Β 

Y'all better cool it with the C-word. Let's talk about less controversial things, like UT/A&M or the Designated Hitter rule. :P

• Mr. P changed the title to 🟑 Libertarian?