🟡 Libertarian?

chase.colston

Which one are you???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which philosophy to you believe yourself to be a follower of?

• Authoritarian Collectivist
    • Libertarian Individualist

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasted my vote on Tom Hoefling.

I don't feel that I did. I voted my conscience. Just as I couldn't vote for Romney or Trump, Johnson lost my vote by many of his platform stances for me to support him in the past election.

^

Much deserved sarcasm for the wasted vote crowd of low IQers.

I can't say I didn't try, but I realize we are stuck where we are because people choose to vote mainstream. I know many thought they were thinking outside the box voting for Caesar. I don't see that he's done a terrible job, but somethings that he's done has made me shake my head. He still has a higher rating in my book, than what many are giving him.

This last election should have turned everyone off from the whole thing.

The last election scared me to death. The two (three or more) candidates weren't the cream of the crop, but what scared me was Hillary getting as many votes as she got. McGovern lost in the biggest landslide in history, and Hillary wins the popular vote. My how my country has changed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 🟡 Libertarian?
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to know where this guy lives.  I've been in the restaurant business for 35+ years, and I have never seen an FDA or The Department of Agriculture inspector in my life, nor has  ICE or as it was once known the INS to send someone to check my employee files to see if I had proper identification for all of my employees.  Never have I had to send a batch of dough to the FDA for analysis at a lab.  I'm also not buying his claim that he has to sell $1,0000,000 in cookies to make only $10,000 with his 7 employees.  I'm just going with a low ball park figure for his employee wages.  Lets say they are making a poverty wage of $20,000 a year per employee.  That would mean he has to sell $140 million simply to pay those employees.  This does not count for the rent, utilities, packaging, equipment, other paper cost (i.e. napkins, utensils, plates, straws) and countless other costs owning a small business entails.  This guys story is crazy to me, because I've been doing this for years.  The only Government entity that you have to deal with is the local health department.  They make an unannounced inspection once a month, unless they receive a complaint from a guest.  The guy sort of has a beef with regulations, but I seriously doubt his cookie shop is that over-regulated.  I have never worked in a cookie or doughnut shop, but I seriously doubt that Shipley's or The Cookie Factory is this regulated otherwise they wouldn't even be open if the profit margin was that small.  I like Prager U, but they should at least be factual in their presentations.  This is too much fiction for me to believe.  

32 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I want to know where this guy lives.  I've been in the restaurant business for 35+ years, and I have never seen an FDA or The Department of Agriculture inspector in my life, nor has  ICE or as it was once known the INS to send someone to check my employee files to see if I had proper identification for all of my employees.  Never have I had to send a batch of dough to the FDA for analysis at a lab.  I'm also not buying his claim that he has to sell $1,0000,000 in cookies to make only $10,000 with his 7 employees.  I'm just going with a low ball park figure for his employee wages.  Lets say they are making a poverty wage of $20,000 a year per employee.  That would mean he has to sell $140 million simply to pay those employees.  This does not count for the rent, utilities, packaging, equipment, other paper cost (i.e. napkins, utensils, plates, straws) and countless other costs owning a small business entails.  This guys story is crazy to me, because I've been doing this for years.  The only Government entity that you have to deal with is the local health department.  They make an unannounced inspection once a month, unless they receive a complaint from a guest.  The guy sort of has a beef with regulations, but I seriously doubt his cookie shop is that over-regulated.  I have never worked in a cookie or doughnut shop, but I seriously doubt that Shipley's or The Cookie Factory is this regulated otherwise they wouldn't even be open if the profit margin was that small.  I like Prager U, but they should at least be factual in their presentations.  This is too much fiction for me to believe.  

Yeah, Dave, I smell something too, & it sure ain’t cookies....🐂💩

• 3 months later...