3A-1 Region II District 7

MuleSlicks

The district now 7 wins-11 losses after 3 weeks....

This week schedule

New Boston 2-1 Paul Pewitt 0-3

Prairiland 2-1. Cooper 1-2

Winnsboro 2-1. Sabine 2-1

Redwater 1-2. Linden-Kildare 0-3

Daingerfield 0-3. Gilmer 3-0

Mt. Vernon 0-3. Lone Oak 3-0

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My four picks will be NB, DF, Winny, and RW for the playoffs. PL and MV will compete better than last year. The dist. Is down from the past 4 or so years as a whole. NB is less down than the rest a d seem to be picking up their game as the season progresses

Oleman do u see the blue tigers having a negative carry over from their brutal preseason or will they take advantage of the lesser competition and gain confidence?

This is nothing new to them. They have had several beat downs the last 2 years in non dist I think the will compete well in our dist and may finis 2nd behind NB. The are a bit down this year at this point

Lets get this topic back up at the top with district play looming. Who knows what dfields psyche will be coming in to district but lets just be honest the competition will not even be close to what theyve faced until they get to NB.

If injury free after Fridays contest against Henderson & a bye week to refocus on things most believe it Daingerfield will rise to the occasion.

Winnsboro could very much so come to town & get the W.

My four picks will be NB, DF, Winny, and RW for the playoffs. PL and MV will compete better than last year. The dist. Is down from the past 4 or so years as a whole. NB is less down than the rest a d seem to be picking up their game as the season progresses

I will go with your four OM and right now rank them as follows,,,,

NB

RW

Winny

DF

We can move up but injuries and 1st six week grades; it's a wait and see.

I would not put DF behind winny. I believe that the raiders could beat the tigers but until they do i would still put them behind them. I feel as though df will have it together when district starts but if winny is able to come to town and get off to a fast start they could easily break down the psyche again of the tigers. Since it is in tigerland i would say they have the clear advantage at this moment but as we all know anything can happen

I would not put DF behind winny. I believe that the raiders could beat the tigers but until they do i would still put them behind them. I feel as though df will have it together when district starts but if winny is able to come to town and get off to a fast start they could easily break down the psyche again of the tigers. Since it is in tigerland i would say they have the clear advantage at this moment but as we all know anything can happen

+1

What makes you think that Soldier?

I think Winny will beat DF, then come to NB and get beat by NB. If NB then beats DF, that will put yall in 2nd in district.

What makes you think that Soldier?

I think Winny will beat DF, then come to NB and get beat by NB. If NB then beats DF, that will put yall in 2nd in district.

Thats pretty bold fellas. We shall sure see. There are several other teams that im sure will have their own say in how this turns out.

Personally, i dont see another team in district that will be a real big threat to NB, DF, Whinny, if they play to their capabiltiy.. JMO

I'm being gracious putting Daingerfield @ 3.

i really can't figure this guy, A.SARDINIA out. I mean his coaching style, play calling, game planning & so on behooves me.

Daingerfield has no confidence, team chemistry, star players, plays you know are guaranteed, no nothing. It's hard to watch.

Yes the district opponents are suppose to be far less competitive than what we've seen in preseason, but we've played alot of teams 2's & 3's and there's still no light at the end of the tunnel.

0 - 5 in Tigerland, who'd ever thought it.

Daingerfield 50 Opponents 232

+1 Thronekeeper. Since 08 the Tigers have heard that same old song about how they will be down the next or upcoming season. The Tigers return enough to remain a contender in 3A football, period. Expect the Tigers to go 7-3 maybe 6-4 into the playoffs and then start their run which can go either way. So before before all the "what's going in Daingerfield" topics get started, understand this regime is not really concerned with entering district with a undefeated record. The Tigers play all but 1 schools that nearly double or triple their enrollment. Naysayers just sit around until the dust settles and then jump back on the Tiger train, we may save ya a seat by the equipment or something.

Yep, just about what I figured back in August when I made this statement. Well the Tigers went an unexpected 0-5 thru non-district. They lost to some good teams, but gladly I don't see any Gladewater 4-1, Gilmer 5-0, Atlanta 5-0, Henderson 4-1(loss to Atlanta) and Malakoff 5-0 type teams left on the schedule. I see Winnsboro, Redwater, Prairieland, Mt.Vernon, and New Boston. I predict the Tigers go 5-0 thru district..Lets see how it goes :)