The Smoakhouse Forums

District 15-5A - 2014 Football Discussion Thread

I believe it to be truth. They outscored us like 37-0 in 3rd quarter. Did basically the same thing last year. I guess it could have been different, but I just don't see it. I believe JT is our worst possible match-up foe from that district, and we pull them every year. It's up to us to get better to be competitive.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it to be truth. They outscored us like 37-0 in 3rd quarter. Did basically the same thing last year. I guess it could have been different, but I just don't see it. I believe JT is our worst possible match-up foe from that district, and we pull them every year. It's up to us to get better to be competitive.

but u never know how ol mo swings. Y'all score make it 24-7...maybe it deflates JT. But yall didn't and maybe that gave JT the shot of energy they needed. U just never know...

but u never know how ol mo swings. Y'all score make it 24-7...maybe it deflates JT. But yall didn't and maybe that gave JT the shot of energy they needed. U just never know...

What about 28-0 tho......bahahahhahahah

Seen some good things from are young teams this year that gives me hope. Ready for next year t- high should a pretty solid team next year. At least us fans want have to wonder about the qb position if he stays healthy for the next 2 years. I think he can be a start if he does it right in the offseason...

I won't lie...I turn the damn radio off!

Don't worry, 84 stormed off when they went up 21-0 and didn't come back til our drive that put us on the board lol

Don't worry, 84 stormed off when they went up 21-0 and didn't come back til our drive that put us on the board lol

she was just trying to get warm...lol. I hate cold weather...period!!! Put it like this, if I was a free agent player...Green Bay Detroit Chicago Denver New York...U get the picture...ain't got a chance in hell of landing me!! Lol