The Smoakhouse Forums

District 15-5A - 2014 Football Discussion Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahhhhh

Glorfied 4A's can't compete with the big boys..... haven't you been told? (over and over and over and over and over again.....)

Honestly guys if it wasnt for Texas High fumble on the one going in that would have put them up 24-7 on JT and the fumble on the one going in that would have put SS ahead of Ennis late it could have been a 15-5a sweep.

That sounds so sweet. Too bad we can't eat it. Maybe next year or maybe not.

Honestly guys if it wasnt for Texas High fumble on the one going in that would have put them up 24-7 on JT and the fumble on the one going in that would have put SS ahead of Ennis late it could have been a 15-5a sweep.

Did you not watch the 2nd half of either game ?

Did you not watch the 2nd half of either game ?

Don't think the Tigers would've been able to hold on. But the Wildcats only lost by 5.

15-5A put on a good show for themselves. It's definitely not a stretch to say 16-5A had very little respect for any of us. I'm very proud of all four of our squads.

Don't think the Tigers would've been able to hold on. But the Wildcats only lost by 5.

15-5A put on a good show for themselves. It's definitely not a stretch to say 16-5A had very little respect for any of us. I'm very proud of all four of our squads.

I agree your district didn't give up. I am still amazed at your lobos for that Comeback against your arch rivals. I should have known better bout Ss and Ennis. One has a good offense and one has a terrible defense. = Shootout Mavs/Nac wad a toss up anyways. Jt was flat out better.

I believe it to be truth. They outscored us like 37-0 in 3rd quarter. Did basically the same thing last year. I guess it could have been different, but I just don't see it. I believe JT is our worst possible match-up foe from that district, and we pull them every year. It's up to us to get better to be competitive.

I believe it to be truth. They outscored us like 37-0 in 3rd quarter. Did basically the same thing last year. I guess it could have been different, but I just don't see it. I believe JT is our worst possible match-up foe from that district, and we pull them every year. It's up to us to get better to be competitive.

but u never know how ol mo swings. Y'all score make it 24-7...maybe it deflates JT. But yall didn't and maybe that gave JT the shot of energy they needed. U just never know...

but u never know how ol mo swings. Y'all score make it 24-7...maybe it deflates JT. But yall didn't and maybe that gave JT the shot of energy they needed. U just never know...

What about 28-0 tho......bahahahhahahah

Seen some good things from are young teams this year that gives me hope. Ready for next year t- high should a pretty solid team next year. At least us fans want have to wonder about the qb position if he stays healthy for the next 2 years. I think he can be a start if he does it right in the offseason...

I won't lie...I turn the damn radio off!

Don't worry, 84 stormed off when they went up 21-0 and didn't come back til our drive that put us on the board lol

Don't worry, 84 stormed off when they went up 21-0 and didn't come back til our drive that put us on the board lol

she was just trying to get warm...lol. I hate cold weather...period!!! Put it like this, if I was a free agent player...Green Bay Detroit Chicago Denver New York...U get the picture...ain't got a chance in hell of landing me!! Lol