Jefferson @ New Diana kicking off the season

CapNTMo

Jefferson by 14 if they play like they did 2 weeks ago, ND by 7 if jefferson played like they did last night. You can't put a lot of stock into scrimmages, but you sure can get a snapshot from them. Tackling, blocking, and depth at tb is Jefferson's short fall for now. Tackling and blocking will get better, but losing their stud tailback for the year has them in a bind.

I'm going to say jefferson by 10. I think Jefferson's depth along with last Thursdays physical scrimmage against Atlanta will give them the advantage in this one. The rb situation still concerns me. Lost the starter for the year and the jr tb has been banged up since two-a-days.

Jeffersons got a sophmore tailback he might not run around you but he can dang sure run through you, if given the chance.

That would be number 11 Tanner Murphy, he is going to be a stud in another year, with a little more time to grow, but will knock the dew of your lilly this year. He will not stear from contact. he will run over you with or without the ball. Another Sophomore you might keep an eye on is #12 Nate Gibbons, he is the same style player, and doubles as a reciever. A lot of folks looking past the Dawgs, they are going to be surprised.

I've been saying that for years. They've got the talent to match up with people, it just seems like at times they don't have the drive, as a team, like you'd want to see from them. When I was in school we were intimidated by them, but the past few years they've just been average with tremendous athletes.