Romo ....

Romo ....  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will Romo start before he reinjures his back?

• 0-3 games
    • 4-6 games
    • 7-10 games
    • 11-13 games
    • 13-16 ganes
    • He makes it all year without getting reinjured

Romo looks very timid to me , and very well he should.. I like Tony as a person and player.. he has a good O line that will help eventually, but as seen last week, their still young and couldnt pick up all the blitzes.. Tony is a gunslinger to start with, and I see him really letting it go this year with happy feet.. I say 4-6 unless he just gets in the gun and throws it away or 10 yards downfield.. as Manning is doing

Kirt, I know you would like nothing better than to see Romo go down and then disparage his toughness. In my mind, after the ribs, he has nothing left to prove in that regard. I'm betting he plays at least 13 games.

I'm going with week 9 against the Cardinals. I think he will have taken enough hits by the 9th game, and then he goes down.

Me too. Because that's about how long it takes for his incentives clauses to kick in, so he gets the best bonuses for the least amount of wear-and-tear.

Me too. Because that's about how long it takes for his incentives clauses to kick in, so he gets the best bonuses for the least amount of wear-and-tear.

Like a $100,000,000 QB is worried about playing harder for incentives. At this point in his recovery he is just as likely to injure any other part of his body as his back. He is as likely to go down as any other player. One play is all it takes for any player....

Like a $100,000,000 QB is worried about playing harder for incentives. At this point in his recovery he is just as likely to injure any other part of his body as his back. He is as likely to go down as any other player. One play is all it takes for any player....

Lowest paid starting quarterback in the league probably had a higher QB ranking than Tony yesterday.