MP Tigers @ LE Leopards

budmanmpfan

Interesting matchup I guess. Both teams got slapped around pretty good, but L-E got whooped by a perennial state title contender. Paris ... I'm sure they're very good this year ... but, I don't know. That score, combined with what someone else said in that thread about MP starting a ton of guys both ways .. that true? It just all sounds very 0-10-ish, if you know what I mean.

I wish the new MP coaching staff all the luck in the world. They're gonna need it. Honestly, looking at the Tigers' schedule right now, I don't see a prayer of a chance at a "W" this year. Even Greenville looks bleak with Sedberry back and the Lions' 40-game losing streak broken in the opener. Maybe an outside chance vs. Pine Tree.

LE would have to be very generous to allow MP a sniff. Depth and talent-wise, the MP I saw last night is a 3A team stuck in a 5A world. I commend the Tiger fans who stayed past the halftime show last night. Don't lose hope.

LE is coming off a big loss too.

Might be an interesting game to watch.

I thought MP and the fans showed more class losing than in the past. The fans stayed to the end for the team and coaches. The new coach has made a positive impact no doubt despite everything else.

I thought LE was going to be pretty good this year.

LE is coming off a big loss too.

Might be an interesting game to watch.

I thought MP and the fans showed more class losing than in the past. The fans stayed to the end for the team and coaches. The new coach has made a positive impact no doubt despite everything else.

I thought LE was going to be pretty good this year.

U try and play Gilmer week one and tell me how your team does lol