The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
budmanmpfan

MP Tigers @ LE Leopards

Week 2 has the Tigers going to face the Leopards. Week 1 saw the Tigers get trounced by the Wildcats of Paris and the Leopards got the same treatment from the Buckeyes. Who do y'all take in this battle?

LE should win with it being at Harris Field.

Weird that both KD Cannon and Davion Hall will be playing for Baylor tomorrow and not in this game.

The Leopards spots will brighten up a bit. The Tiger offense is simply sad.

Interesting matchup I guess. Both teams got slapped around pretty good, but L-E got whooped by a perennial state title contender. Paris ... I'm sure they're very good this year ... but, I don't know. That score, combined with what someone else said in that thread about MP starting a ton of guys both ways .. that true? It just all sounds very 0-10-ish, if you know what I mean.

The Leopards spots will brighten up a bit. The Tiger offense is simply sad.

Agreed so is the defense.

I wish the new MP coaching staff all the luck in the world. They're gonna need it. Honestly, looking at the Tigers' schedule right now, I don't see a prayer of a chance at a "W" this year. Even Greenville looks bleak with Sedberry back and the Lions' 40-game losing streak broken in the opener. Maybe an outside chance vs. Pine Tree.

LE would have to be very generous to allow MP a sniff. Depth and talent-wise, the MP I saw last night is a 3A team stuck in a 5A world. I commend the Tiger fans who stayed past the halftime show last night. Don't lose hope.

LE is coming off a big loss too.

Might be an interesting game to watch.

I thought MP and the fans showed more class losing than in the past. The fans stayed to the end for the team and coaches. The new coach has made a positive impact no doubt despite everything else.

I thought LE was going to be pretty good this year.

Whaz up in MP, i kno the atheletes are there, they just need a Scott Surratt or Jeff traylor

LE is coming off a big loss too.

Might be an interesting game to watch.

I thought MP and the fans showed more class losing than in the past. The fans stayed to the end for the team and coaches. The new coach has made a positive impact no doubt despite everything else.

I thought LE was going to be pretty good this year.

U try and play Gilmer week one and tell me how your team does lol

LE better get defense fixed quick. Also coordinator in game adjustments on both sides of the ball. Tackling was poor at best. QB center exchange cost offense alot of plays.

LE wins. I think we will be a lot less sloppy this week. They know they aren't playing Gilmer lol

Anything less than 40 point victory and a shutout by the defense , will be a real concern. Rest of schedule will be a test every week.

Whoa, now that is some pressure. I would not go that far.

MP has a chance at a sweep the second week in a row. Hopefully they will get that first sweep. Safe travels to all the MP faithful.