49ers @ Cowboys

San Francisco @ Dallas  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one

• San Francisco 49ers (0 - 0 )
    • Dallas Cowboys (0 - 0)

Tenn. and St Louis on the road the next 2 weeks. should be able to win 1 of them

Tenn looked good against K.C., and I think they'll be tough at home against the boys. I had that game penciled in as a win, but I think I'm going to have to use my eraser. I do think St. Louis is almost a lock, but DeMarco has run all over them the last two meetings, and I think the Rams will gear up this time. We'll be in the mix until Thanksgiving, and spacegolfer will still be drinking his Cosmic Cowboy Kool Aid predicting a Cowboy playoff birth, but it's not happening this year.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenn looked good against K.C., and I think they'll be tough at home against the boys. I had that game penciled in as a win, but I think I'm going to have to use my eraser. I do think St. Louis is almost a lock, but DeMarco has run all over them the last two meetings, and I think the Rams will gear up this time. We'll be in the mix until Thanksgiving, and spacegolfer will still be drinking his Cosmic Cowboy Kool Aid predicting a Cowboy playoff birth, but it's not happening this year.

now give spacegolfer a chance to tell you how Dallas led almost every stat today and how the play calling near the goal line was good calls because they usually work. nevermind how well Dallas had been running the ball

Despite saying stats don't matter, Space is first one to say Dallas led in most every phase. There is no more denial than that and the reason that no matter what arguments he comes up with they are totally nonsensical

wins and losses is the only stat that matters and unfortunately this team hasn't been able to get enough wins for a very long time.

Looks like San Fran needs to do some soul searching. Dallas moving the ball at ease even with Tony Romo having one of his worst statistical days ever. Dallas' defense as bad as they have been labeled to be kept the game at hand to give them a chance. Forget about San Fran easing off the gas. They did no such thing. They were trying anything that would work. Face it the Cowboys defense is and will be showing improvement.

Looks like San Fran needs to do some soul searching. Dallas moving the ball at ease even with Tony Romo having one of his worst statistical days ever. Dallas' defense as bad as they have been labeled to be kept the game at hand to give them a chance. Forget about San Fran easing off the gas. They did no such thing. They were trying anything that would work. Face it the Cowboys defense is and will be showing improvement.

their defense is missing alot of players from last year. they knew they were going to struggle there but they were good enough and Romo did the rest to stop the Cowboys today

When somebody says stuff like that its pretty obvious they are just shoveling a line to get reactions. Even Jerry Jones has acknowledged they are pretty much toast. You might as well predict a Super Bowl. It can't get much more fantasy. At this point you don't even believe what you are saying.

When somebody says stuff like that its pretty obvious they are just shoveling a line to get reactions. Even Jerry Jones has acknowledged they are pretty much toast. You might as well predict a Super Bowl. It can't get much more fantasy. At this point you don't even believe what you are saying.

i think he watches a different game than the rest of us

No. He drew his line in the sand 5 years ago and just refuses to admit he has been wrong about them all along. Jerry Jones mentality. Just keep saying you are good and headed in the right direction. Ignore reality

as he says... "Perspective instantiates reality"

Jerry Jones never once conceded defeat. He has agreed that it will be tough. Seems like that is what you would want your owner to say. Do you expect him to say we have it easy and should be a cake-walk to the Super Bowl? No he realizes that they have new and young players and still massive injuries. But he still expects to win.

So you see no matter which direction Jerry Jones takes on a question like that he will always be criticised for making the wrong answer. You would think this is politics or something.

No. He drew his line in the sand 5 years ago and just refuses to admit he has been wrong about them all along. Jerry Jones mentality. Just keep saying you are good and headed in the right direction. Ignore reality

for several years i took up for them because i thought they would get things going but the last 3 or 4 years has wore me down. i use to be a die hard fan. my weeks revolved around them but now i just turn on the tv and get humored at how big of a joke they are

Jerry Jones never once conceded defeat. He has agreed that it will be tough. Seems like that is what you would want your owner to say. Do you expect him to say we have it easy and should be a cake-walk to the Super Bowl? No he realizes that they have new and young players and still massive injuries. But he still expects to win.

So you see no matter which direction Jerry Jones takes on a question like that he will always be criticised for making the wrong answer. You would think this is politics or something.

as long as they win the stats it doesn't matter what the scoreboard says

They pulled out to a 21-3 lead, and didn't have to go full throttle on the Cowboys. If they would have wanted to they could have easily, but why should they when the game was manageable ? Had the Cowboys made any effort to make a run for a comeback, the score would have probably been what I predicted. They didn't have to.