49ers @ Cowboys

San Francisco @ Dallas  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one

• San Francisco 49ers (0 - 0 )
    • Dallas Cowboys (0 - 0)

You boys was talking about cosmic comets and the Cowboys caint go better than 10-6. I say you are the crazy ones and Spacer and Colmes will be the first ones on the 'ol bandwagon when they're 12-0 or 13-1. You all need to get in touch with reality.

Trust me, you will NEVER see Colmes jump on the Cowboys bandwagon........ :P

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spacey in a way i admire you for being optimistic but you have to understand why everyone thinks the way they do about the Cowboys. this is not about just last season or the year before. this team has stunk for over a decade and that will continue this season and years after as long as Jerry is GM.

I understand because I have watched every game. The comment on Jerry is just one speculation that I do not agree with.

2nd and 1/2 yd on the 2 yd line. Two pass plays called. THAT is Dallas in a nutshell. That sums up the new dedication to the run game. Heaven forbid you just get behind all those #1 round draft choices & take 3 downs to make 1 yd. This is what drives me crazy. It's like Garrett just cannot wait to get his passing game a TD

2nd and 1/2 yd on the 2 yd line. Two pass plays called. THAT is Dallas in a nutshell. That sums up the new dedication to the run game. Heaven forbid you just get behind all those #1 round draft choices & take 3 downs to make 1 yd. This is what drives me crazy. It's like Garrett just cannot wait to get his passing game a TD

Yep.