Sams Cut by Rams

You guys are just thinking way too deep. Why not just a simple matter of trying a player to see if he can make a difference. After all, Dallas is still desperate in the defensive area that he plays. He may never even make the 53 that matters. Dallas is always churning the bottom of the roster to get players.

You guys are just thinking way too deep. Why not just a simple matter of trying a player to see if he can make a difference. After all, Dallas is still desperate in the defensive area that he plays. He may never even make the 53 that matters. Dallas is always churning the bottom of the roster to get players.

I think Jason Garrett summed it up a bit better in his press conference. All 4 of their DEs from last season are gone. They signed 5 new ones and they are down to 3ish... They picked up Sam to fill that spot and hopefully contribute.

Again, we are talking about a marginal practice squad player... He will have a jersey but very unlikely to have playing time.

First the GayWhopper now this. Never thought I'd see this on the Cowboys they've always had the morals ya know?

I agree. Man never thought I'd root for anyone but the Cowboys but it looks like Jerry Jones is just doing damage control to sell tickets instead of trying to build a grade-A team. The Texans and Saints are looking better every season to me.

"Didn't have a reaction, just like my reaction when they sign other practice squad guys. It's not a big deal. If he's here to help us win, then treat him like any other guy. Doesn't matter." - DeMarco Murray

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!! GET A GRIP MEDIA! STOP MAKING THIS A STORY!

If he's straight, few of us even know this guy exists. That tells me all I need to know about this story.

He was still the SEC Defensive Player of the Year, before he came out. How many times have we seen an SEC linebacker bust in the NFL ? I don't care if they're taken in the 1st round or the 7th round, except for defensive backs they don't last long in the NFL. I think most people knew who the guy was, but the added circus hasn't helped.