ETSportsfan87

Van @ Lindale  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TrojanMan promises Van will not beat Lindale because Van doesn't have "the talent to compete". He also said there is "no way in hellllll" Van beats Palestine, but this is a promise and TM is obviously a fine judge of talent so....

Van by 2 td's.

TM, you going to show up and eat crow this time? I'm sure if you get one right you'll be back lol

Please don't tell me that you guys really think that TrojanMan is not from Van. This guy/girl is a Van Vandal...hence the name

He may be and that thought did cross my mind however not because of the name. When someone says Trojan I think Trojan horse, Troy, USC, a brand of condom. Not the same. Just like Tigers Lions Panthers are not the same.

First off that was a scrimmage so can't base anything off of that and second gladewater is a pretty good team. Also what does gladewater have to do with Van? Two completely different teams

Well I'd say scrimmage or not, u can still tell something's about a team..... Ya your right Gladewater is pretty good 4A d2 school, lindale is a 5a school. Carthage was beat by 30 the week before lindale lost to them. Chapel Hill, Carthage and Van are 4a schools. So how can you say lindale is pretty good, if all your playing is 4a schools. Lindale will find out how good they are when they get to district.

That still doesn't make sense for you to say that Van is gonna win. They could but it's definantly not a sure thing. Also Lindale is just barely above the limit to be in 5A only by like 25 students so them beating CH and not losing by much to Carthage is still a good record so far. It's funny that just because Lindale has had a couple of bad seasons that people just right them off. In 2011 Lindale went 11-2 and just a few years before that when they were in 4A(new 5A) they won district against teams like Nac, Jacksonville, and Whitehouse. I know we will be beaten by JT, Lufkin, and Ennis but I still think we could make the playoffs