Week 2: COWBOYS @ Titans

Two Polls on This One  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a Winner

• Dallas Cowboys (0 - 1)
    • Tennessee Titans (1 - 0)
  2. 2. How Long Will Doomer's New TV Last?

• Gone before kickoff
    • Half-time
    • Fourth Quarter
    • Makes it all season

Cowboys lead the all-time series 7 - 6.......

My Pick:

Cowboys 38

Titans 24

NFC East Last Week:

Niners 28 Cowboys 17

Texans 17 Redskins 6

Eagles 34 Jaguars 17

Lions 35 Giants 14

NFC East This Week:

Cowboys @ Titans

Jaguars @ Redskins

Cardinals @ Giants

Eagles @ Colts

NFC East Standings:

Philadelphia 1 - 0 (0 - 0 Division, 0 - 0 NFC)

Washington 0 - 1 (0 - 0 Division, 0 - 0 NFC)

Dallas 0 - 1 (0 - 0 Division, 0 - 1 NFC)

New York 0 - 1 (0 - 0 Division, 0 - 1 NFC)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got news for you smartelics TV didn't last through last game. Started messing up 55 seconds into game and then 4th INT finished her off. My new TV will probably last all year though. I figure 'ol Jerrie went into the field-house there and chewed some tail. Cowboys probably due a perrty good streak now. True storie

Got news for you smartelics TV didn't last through last game. Started messing up 55 seconds into game and then 4th INT finished her off. My new TV will probably last all year though. I figure 'ol Jerrie went into the field-house there and chewed some tail. Cowboys probably due a perrty good streak now. True storie

Then why'd you vote for before kickoff ? I see this poll isn't anonymous. I have a feeling you're new one will be gone when that winning field goal soars through the uprights. You'd better buy some bullet proof glass for this new TV.

[quote name="Doomer" post="2093026" timestamp="141

Oh. Dallas is going on a streak alright But in the other direction

I must say this game has Cowboys going 0-2 written all over it. When I did my picks for the year, had this as sure win. Not so sure now. Message to Romo: Your killing the true Cowboys fan base!

Did you see all the 49 fans in AT&T stadium. About 60% were screaming for the miners. Amazing. Jerry is losing the fans now.

Did you see all the 49 fans in AT&T stadium. About 60% were screaming for the miners. Amazing. Jerry is losing the fans now.

One option open to Jerry is the same tactic that Robert Kraft spearheaded against his own fans; namely, suing the season ticketholders for selling their tickets. I believe other owners have followed suit in doing this as well. Jerry hasn't gone down this route has of yet.

Doomer might be hallucinating. That 4th intercepted never happened. But he really saw it I am sure. You might find him in a dark corner curled up drinking some shine.

He's lucky he didn't have 2-3 more interceptions. They had their hands on them and couldn't make the catch. Romo threw into a lot of coverage and was lucky to come away with only 3 picks ....