Kenny hill to trademark Kenny Trill

Coach Rab

Are we sure that nobody called him that in high school or anything?

I'll look for it.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/am-qb-prefers-unique-nickname-over-kenny-football

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/college-sports/texas-aggies/20140902-no-nickname-yet-for-kenny-hill-but-texas-am-qb-comfortable-under-spotlight.ece

He made it up himself... "He went through a laundry list of names until he came up with Kenny Trill."

"Act like you been there."

Coach Chester Roy

Take the past 2 years into account... I think he is acting like he has been there... That there is College Station.

I love this kids game so far and there hasn't been any late night binge parties... I think he will be alright. Just his nickname is dumb... And he gave it to himself... Also dumb... Other than that, everything else he has done has been smart, including separating himself from Johnny.

Take the past 2 years into account... I think he is acting like he has been there... That there is College Station.

I love this kids game so far and there hasn't been any late night binge parties... I think he will be alright. Just his nickname is dumb... And he gave it to himself... Also dumb... Other than that, everything else he has done has been smart, including separating himself from Johnny.

Wasn't hill the qb that passed out on the park bench and was arrested?

Wasn't hill the qb that passed out on the park bench and was arrested?

No, it was a WR...

Separating himself from JFF? Then why a need for a nickname?

He joined the Aggie cult, apparently it is a requirement to stay in the club.

Bad nickname. But from the first two games I've seen, the guy can run the Sumlin offense. Of course, a ton of good receivers and a ton of good running backs, along with that "O" line doesn't hurt. Now ... if only the defense will continue to play with a little fire.