Tenaha @ White Oak

snuffy

just hit tinnyhaw in the mouth

theyll quit

Being from THS I hate to agree with you but yes, everyone else on our schedule should just phone themselves in a win. There's no need to prepare to play the Tigers anymore. Just show up on Friday and play. Wonder how that's worked out for folks in the past?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WO is not as talented as last yr. We had some monsters in that line last yr..Had one of our best QB's in school history and our 2 top receivers were 2 of the best we have ever had....Now having said that this whole new crop isn't too shabby...We are very young..prob have 90 percent back next yr. Our backup QB last yr has filled in nicely this season and has to be respected with his arm and feet. We have a ton of quality receivers and our lines are very young but getting better every day. Thing is with the Necks is how good they are coached up. Coaching staff is pretty awesome for this level..lucky to have em. Necks will make a good run in Reg 2 this yr..who knows how far they may get....region is wide open.

What you think about 3 or 4 rounds?

Is WO as good as last year?

Well, I can tell you since we scrimmaged them last year and this year. They are not near as good....last year we did'nt score at all on them... they scored like 6-8 times on us. This year a whole different story...live quarter we won 18-0, in controlled scrimmage I think it was like 3-1. Our #1 beat their #1...our#2 beat their #2. But hey, they seem to be doing a lot better now that the season has started.

Well, I can tell you since we scrimmaged them last year and this year. They are not near as good....last year we did'nt score at all on them... they scored like 6-8 times on us. This year a whole different story...live quarter we won 18-0, in controlled scrimmage I think it was like 3-1. Our #1 beat their #1...our#2 beat their #2. But hey, they seem to be doing a lot better now that the season has started.

I don't think we tried to show much against yall with Mineola up in the box scouting....Maybe just a hunch on my part....

That's big...

Yes it is, but i think were gonna be ok, still have allot of good guys on the field, just someone else needs to step up this week, i personally think our defensive line is too small in the middle they've been getting tossed around like crazy, but yes were winning, i believe it will be as close of a game as last week, hope for no injuries on both sides, give me WO edging tenaha in the final seconds in the 4th

If the Necks can beat Tenaha without Rowe and Pullen that would be very impressive...I expect a close ballgame Friday night... Rowe is a stellar LB for the Necks and our leading rusher on offense. Thankful we have a deep linebacking crew...Swade Smith and Josh Hampton are the top 2 in tackles in ET. Hampton is a good rb on offense and might wanna keep an eye on junior Carlos Camacho at the rb position..He is very capable of getting some rushes and doing some good things...Should be a fun Friday night at Roughneck Stadium

If the Necks can beat Tenaha without Rowe and Pullen that would be very impressive...I expect a close ballgame Friday night... Rowe is a stellar LB for the Necks and our leading rusher on offense. Thankful we have a deep linebacking crew...Swade Smith and Josh Hampton are the top 2 in tackles in ET. Hampton is a good rb on offense and might wanna keep an eye on junior Carlos Camacho at the rb position..He is very capable of getting some rushes and doing some good things...Should be a fun Friday night at Roughneck Stadium

Thats for sure he is a heck of an athlete, hampton is decent in the backfield alwas seems to find a hole, carlos runs hard and straight and has speed to blow by tenaha, also heard we brought up a sophomore from jv that has speed and will try to run you over, think his name starts with a J? if you guys know anything about him please share lol

"Top 2 in tackles in East Texas" I'm sure Pullen is up there too. Sounds like Coach Iske is cooking the books on the number of tackles. Lol

That's Brook hill not white oak whole different team, that kid is a beast no lie but our boys won't be giving him anything easy, gonna be a hard fought battle for both teams that's for sure, that's why it's the game of the week, and regardless who we have at RB Hampton,Camacho, or the kid they're bringing up, they will be good and everyone will step up, can't wait for game time gonna be one you don't wanna miss