liberty -eylau @ atlanta

feartheleopard

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlanta is playing very well right now. They are executing the way a polished team does. They don't make many mistakes. Liberty-Eylau, on the other hand, is young and haven't found themselves yet. If L-E ever gets to the point where they can execute their offense, i.e. catch balls, stop penalties, turnovers, etc., they will be a formidable opponent. The athletes are there, however, and if they ever put it together they can compete with the big boys.

I don't think a week is enough to get the kinks out, so I have to say Atlanta wins going away.

At the risk of being called ignorant again by 92...... :lol:

I think Atlanta has the upper hand here. LE certainly has the talent to win this, but so far they haven't been consistent. Should be a good game and it wouldn't shock me for it to tilt one way or the other. I would guess Atlanta 34 LE 21 but that's a stab in the dark. Atlanta has always been my 2nd favorite team behind Texas High, but I always want the City teams to do well too.

I think Atlanta has the upper hand here. LE certainly has the talent to win this, but so far they haven't been consistent. Should be a good game and it wouldn't shock me for it to tilt one way or the other. I would guess Atlanta 34 LE 21 but that's a stab in the dark. Atlanta has always been my 2nd favorite team behind Texas High, but I always want the City teams to do well too.

😒😒😒😒😒😒

Lol !!!!! Lol !!!!!!! Knows what he's talking about. Lol !!!!!! Lol !!!!!!!!!

Can't stop laughing!!!!!! LE D will be tough on the Rabbs. Yes LE has given up some pts to Tatum and Gilmer but the Rabbs O has not seen speed yet. Henderson, Pitt, NB, and a Waaaayyyyyy down Daingerfield. C'mon Man!!!! LOL. Sticking with my score, the Leopards prevail in a close one. By the way......My $$ is on Avery taking the Rabbs!!

Ditto on the Texarkana teams.