liberty -eylau @ atlanta

feartheleopard

Well guys, I went to my trusty source, and he picked Atlanta ( good ol Louie). I know my colleagues are going to be mad at me, and I hope I am wrong but going against my alma mater. So I am going with Atlanta. It is a sad day in Leopard country... Dubb aka "Da Trader"

Hey Guys I had a brain ####,the next time I do something stupid like that again, cut both of my hands and feet off!!!! Cut my hands off so I can never type dumb stuff like that again, and my feet too, just in case I learn to type with them...Go LE!!!! I am back!!! KALE

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys I had a brain ####,the next time I do something stupid like that again, cut both of my hands and feet off!!!! Cut my hands off so I can never type dumb stuff like that again, and my feet too, just in case I learn to type with them...Go LE!!!! I am back!!! KALE

Lol u are a Character Dubb 🐆🐆🐆🐆go Leopards

Good luck to LE tomorrow night. Atlanta is a good team but not a great team. Play solid defense and get a good pass rush from the ends. Atlanta's Q B likes to pull the ball down and he is pretty good with getting positive yardage, mainly up the middle. I think LE will have the team speed to make this a heck of a game.

Good luck to LE tomorrow night. Atlanta is a good team but not a great team. Play solid defense and get a good pass rush from the ends. Atlanta's Q B likes to pull the ball down and he is pretty good with getting positive yardage, mainly up the middle. I think LE will have the team speed to make this a heck of a game.

Yessir!

Get ready rabbit offense that black hat defense coming for you! By the way it's a scoring defense too! Can't wait to shock the world tonight in Atlanta 's backyard! KALE! !!!!!!

That Rabbit offense, is said to be the best in the area. I am worried

Green eggs and ham goes good with rabbit stew! Lol !!! Have seen offense 2 times gilmer and tatum! It was hard to watch! I mean hard! Hopefully wells is taking over the offense. If not , the defense is just going to have to put up some points tonight. The black hats defense can do it! Get er done! KALE! !!!!

That Rabbit offense, is said to be the best in the area. I am worried

They are good but not great. IMO, Gladewater was much better. If LE doesn't have the play makers that they had in the past and if they don't have the team speed like in the past, then Atlanta wins. But if LE's defense flies to the ball and doesn't make stupid mistakes then this will be a good game. A decent pass rush will get to the QB but he is good enough to escape and made a positive gain. I think that the middle LB better stay home and spy Musgraves. This is where LE's team speed should help, if they have what they had in the past.