liberty -eylau @ atlanta

feartheleopard

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought this would be a good game. Gladewater is still the best team that I have seen this year. Good luck to Atlanta the rest of the season. Y'all do have a fine coach and he has the kids playing. LE, our district didn't do well tonight. Not as strong as I thought we would be.

Atlanta is just the better team right now. But Atlanta is still gonna have to improve quite a bit if they want to stand a chance against tatum. I haven't seen gladewater in person but have seen tatum. That district is tough

i think we played a pretty solid game to be honest. haven't seen Tatum in person either but im sure we can hold our own against them. the second half was sloppy to be sure. once we got up in the 40's im sure our kids mentally let off the throttle a bit. give LE credit though, they kept playing for 4 quarters. i hope LE has an open week next week because they had several kids leave the field due to injury. thats one of the reason the game lasted so long was because of the injury time outs.

i don't think we had a turn over the whole game, thats always good. penalties were a bit much, could probably say that for both teams though. Atlanta/LE is always an emotional game and so i kind of expect a bit higher than normal amount of pentalties. that fight at the end of the 2nd quarter almost turned ugly. Atlanta coaches did a good job of keeping our kids on the sidelines because they were about to rush the field.

LE has a bunch of big and fast kids. thats what did all the damage tonight. seemed to me that LE was at it's best on busted plays when our guys broke containment. they killed us for big chunchs of real estate every time it happened.

we've got an open week coming up before district starts and then we travel to PG. thats gonna be a toughie! they run the wing T and thats a grind it out offense that eats up yards and clock. PG is getting better every week.

LE is going to keep improving. just takes time to get used to everything with all of the changes. your QB has wheels and can fly. when he had a chance to actually set up and through he was brutally accurate with his passes.

Good luch to you guys the rest of the way!

I really thought this would be a good game. Gladewater is still the best team that I have seen this year. Good luck to Atlanta the rest of the season. Y'all do have a fine coach and he has the kids playing. LE, our district didn't do well tonight. Not as strong as I thought we would be.

This will take the whole year to get right the O-Line doesnt block well seemed to br missing assignments on pass pro. What happend to the RB screens as much as Atlanta was in QB face? Secondary can't cover. They need to seriously Consider moving Morbly to Safety hes our best bet 18# can hit but is lost in pass pro. We really missed Ricky at MLB tonight also

How can a defense get shredded so bad by an offense where the defensive coordinator came from??? Yes the kids missed tackles but half the time they waiting on defensive signal when atlanta running play ????? Going to be a long season for LE. No control over players. Very disappointing. Going to listen to rest of games on radio. One sad leopard tonight. Think I am done on smoaky this year.

i think we played a pretty solid game to be honest. haven't seen Tatum in person either but im sure we can hold our own against them. the second half was sloppy to be sure. once we got up in the 40's im sure our kids mentally let off the throttle a bit. give LE credit though, they kept playing for 4 quarters. i hope LE has an open week next week because they had several kids leave the field due to injury. thats one of the reason the game lasted so long was because of the injury time outs.

i don't think we had a turn over the whole game, thats always good. penalties were a bit much, could probably say that for both teams though. Atlanta/LE is always an emotional game and so i kind of expect a bit higher than normal amount of pentalties. that fight at the end of the 2nd quarter almost turned ugly. Atlanta coaches did a good job of keeping our kids on the sidelines because they were about to rush the field.

LE has a bunch of big and fast kids. thats what did all the damage tonight. seemed to me that LE was at it's best on busted plays when our guys broke containment. they killed us for big chunchs of real estate every time it happened.

we've got an open week coming up before district starts and then we travel to PG. thats gonna be a toughie! they run the wing T and thats a grind it out offense that eats up yards and clock. PG is getting better every week.

LE is going to keep improving. just takes time to get used to everything with all of the changes. your QB has wheels and can fly. when he had a chance to actually set up and through he was brutally accurate with his passes.

Good luch to you guys the rest of the way!

Yall won't have any trouble with PG.

Yalls only concerns in district are gladewater and tatum. And those are big concerns lol. Good luck rest of the way rabbs

New flash! If what you are doing is not working, you have to make adjustments! And from what I have seen so far this year, nothing is working on either side of the ball. Tackling can be fixed with tackling drills in practice. But preparation, discipline and in game adjustments are on the coaches. 5 weeks in and it's going backwards. Looks like the AD has a lot of problems to address and soon or its going to get worse. Good thing they gave him a 2 yr contract .

How can a defense get shredded so bad by an offense where the defensive coordinator came from??? Yes the kids missed tackles but half the time they waiting on defensive signal when atlanta running play ????? Going to be a long season for LE. No control over players. Very disappointing. Going to listen to rest of games on radio. One sad leopard tonight. Think I am done on smoaky this year.

Found myself asking the same thing about the Defense Coordinator. Smh it is gonna be long season LE has never played Zone Coverage at Corner and its killing us