Cushing @ Evadale

HulaKat

From what I have heard they have taken the starters out in the third and fourth quarters of each game...is this true? How many players we got on varsity and how many on JV....It sounds like JV is struggling. I have not been able to go to a game yet....working offshore...will be home to see them open District up at Beckville. Does the defense fly to the football and do we have any speed. I know we have a big line.

Who here from Cushing was at the scrimmage with Ore City? I heard we handled them really well. I thought they would be ranked about where we are but they are in the 30's and Cushing is ranked at #63...on Max Preps non-the-less, but.... Does anyone here subscribe to the Harris Rating Poll for Texas Football? If so where do they have us and all of our District teams?

Does anyone know if Evadale or anyone close to them ever broadcast their games on the radio? It seems with the technology today every game should at least be able to have a video feed available on the internet with a little help from the schools or a network of rabid football fans with an internet cam. I am sure this is going on in many places...I just have not found it yet.... Well, prolly not for the games deep in the middle of East Texas like this one....we are probably lucky to get cell signals out there....lol It #### being stuck on a rig with not even a radio broadcast on the internet. Where I am we got the internet and bandwidth all day.

Is it Evadale that has an unpleasant odor in or near the town? I know one of those places down that way is like that. If so should make for an interesting evening of football.

that is saratogga

that is saratogga

it sits on a ssulfer mine makes the water smell like rotten eggs