Gotham

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how they are showing the development of Bruce into Batman.......slowly....over time.....the well in the cellar of the pharma company leads to the lazarus pit under Gotham that R'as Al-Ghul uses to regenerate....or it will whenever one of the writers thinks of it.....I like how they are developing Penguin to take over the Falcone crime empire eventually, which is what he did in the Batman universe, anyway......great show!!!! I hope that a lot of people are watching it so it will go for a few years.......

I like how they are showing the development of Bruce into Batman.......slowly....over time.....the well in the cellar of the pharma company leads to the lazarus pit under Gotham that R'as Al-Ghul uses to regenerate....or it will whenever one of the writers thinks of it.....I like how they are developing Penguin to take over the Falcone crime empire eventually, which is what he did in the Batman universe, anyway......great show!!!! I hope that a lot of people are watching it so it will go for a few years.......

Ra's is supposed to be the big bad on Arrow this year. They had some League of Shadows stuff with Black Canary last year.

This ain't your Burgess Meredith trick umbrella Penguin.

The show seems to be built for the long run with all of the villains walking around before they were stars so to say.

If they do like Smallville did Clark, several years.......we also got introduced to Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Penguin, and Riddler.....possibly saw a pre-lunacy Joker, too........

They are going to have several possibilities that will make you "think" that is the Joker. Read an article that the director is going to be careful with the Joker and make sure it's right. We'll be seeing a young Harvey Dent soon as well as Dr. Jonathan Crain aka Scarecrow and others. I'm hoping the show lasts a while as well, loving it so far, really like the Penguin, and even though Riddler has only made a brief appearance in both episodes he's definately an intrigueing character.

Don't post about it til Wednesday.....I DVR it and watch it on Tuesday...... :P

Its Wednesday so here we go. Wasnt expecting that love triangle. Ok. Anyone else see a flash of green hair on the hot dog vendor? Kinda hard not to root for ol' Oswald.

Penguin made a very bold move in this weeks episode....he's building his power base.......Bruce is investigating the connection between Arkham and his parents murders......Arkham Asylum looks just like it does in the comic books.....I loved it......

It was almost like an actual episode of Batman.....charity event under attack......Gordon and Bullock save the day....I like how we are getting to see how Bruce is developing into the great detective he will become.....Alfred didn't like it at first but once Bruce uncovered the corruption at Wayne Enterprises, Alfred has jumped in to the hunt......