Pleasant Grove VS Jefferson

chorn25

Congrats to PG! By far the best PG team that I've ever seen. Yall just made y'all's district even tougher imo. Jefferson...Shake it off.

Congrats to PG! By far the best PG team that I've ever seen. Yall just made y'all's district even tougher imo. Jefferson...Shake it off.

Congratulations, PG, and good luck the rest of the season. Little dose of humility tonight for the Bulldogs. Bye next week, then they should run through district play until a showdown with White Oak last game of the year.

Y'all have trouble getting outside?

Congratulations, PG, and good luck the rest of the season. Little dose of humility tonight year for the Bulldogs. Bye next week, then they should run through district play until a showdown with White Oak last game of the year.

Are you kidding me with this comment. Jefferson is going to roll through district until the last game of the year vs. White Oak. Are you serious, have you seen Jefferson play? If I was Jefferson I would worry about Mineola and Sabine. They are going to have a hard time beating those two. I am going to put this out there, Mineola will win the district followed by White Oak, Sabine, and then Jefferson. Last time I got into it with a Jefferson fan was in 2007-2008 basketball season. Y'all were like 29-1 and ranked in the top 5 in state. Fans were talking all this smack about how they were going to win a state championship. We scheduled y'all for a warm up game and beat 29-1 team by 42 points. With that being said that is how much faith I am going to put in a Jefferson fan about how good y'all are. From what I see y'all got a lot of work to do. Mineola 61-0 over Pewitt and Jefferson 32-0 over Pewitt. From that score looks like Jefferson is not in Mineola's league.