John Tyler Vs Lindale

NODAYSOFFTX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindale has a good ground game. Which is still something that JT is having a hard time stopping. JT gave up 193 rushing to WH. Lindale is playing some good defense at times. Last season Lindale played man up on JT'S WR and shutdown their most of the night. This game will be close for a little bit, then JT pulls away.

I hate to say it cause I'm a die hard Lindale fan but I think JT takes this one pretty easily. lindale has a good team but they are having way to many fumbles and interceptions. If they could stop the mistakes it could be a fun game to watch but I just don't have too much faith right now. On a side note Corsicana isn't too bad either. The have a good run game

I hate to say it cause I'm a die hard Lindale fan but I think JT takes this one pretty easily. lindale has a good team but they are having way to many fumbles and interceptions. If they could stop the mistakes it could be a fun game to watch but I just don't have too much faith right now. On a side note Corsicana isn't too bad either. The have a good run game

I wish this game was a little more competitive then we could call it a rivalry.

Yea it #### cause the year before Lindale started playing JT they were 11-2 on the season. Henderson , which went on to win state that year, knocked us out of the playoffs barley. We had a really good team that year and I think that would have been fun to watch if they had played JT. But since that year Lindale just hasn't had a good team.

Qualifying for even the last playoff spot is going to be tough now for the Eagles with that loss to Corsi. Lindale could be getting JT at the right time, after a revenge win over WH, the Lions may be back to smelling themselves once again. This would be a great chance for the Bird of Prey to swoop down and make a meal of an unsuspecting cub. When your back is up against the wall there is no such thing as chances it's called survival.

Yea it #### cause the year before Lindale started playing JT they were 11-2 on the season. Henderson , which went on to win state that year, knocked us out of the playoffs barley. We had a really good team that year and I think that would have been fun to watch if they had played JT. But since that year Lindale just hasn't had a good team.

That's what i thought it was going to be like. It didn't happen. I was looking forward to JT playing Lindale gor the first time.

If Lindale can run the ball I think it will be closer than people think. They did some good things running the ball against Corsicana. I like the wildcat look they got into late in the game. Where is blitzem? He had many opinions on Lindale in the summer right before football started.

Well I go with all the above,the fumbling,interceptions, etc.But what about Lufkin, they will be coming in the following week. I do believe they will be looking a head,coaches and players.They will say their not though. May be just me knowing they will be playing Whitehouse and coming in 1-1 or 0-2.High school Friday night football you gotta love it.

Well I go with all the above,the fumbling,interceptions, etc.But what about Lufkin, they will be coming in the following week. I do believe they will be looking a head,coaches and players.They will say their not though. May be just me knowing they will be playing Whitehouse and coming in 1-1 or 0-2.High school Friday night football you gotta love it.

What does Lufkin have to do with this week? Let's keep the focus on Lindale

Last year was actually a good game even though the score didn't show it. Lindale was playing right with JT but threw three crucial interceptions and that put the nail in the coffin. I'm afraid that's what's gonna happen again this year

Very true. The defense had to help JT out in that game.

just keeping it real the focus was on what could make this game competitive and the Lufkin game was just an observation. Its cool.

Lindale catching JT looking ahead to LP is also a good one. That mindset has gotten more teams in a dogfight and/or beaten more than anything else. Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is unknown, all that we can control is the Here and Now.