LE @ Paris

CanAm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts only . Saw him and all the therefore mentioned players . None of them had the total package . Keldrick possessed quickness , strength, speed, agility , power , vision and superb athletism. Just ask anyone in town, that's a fact not an opinion. Based on fact and knowledge. I saw him play. It's your opinion because you didn't see him play. Lol !!!

Too selfish!

Nah u he led the team in assist when he played with Shaq both were selfish if anything. Kobe was just that man he wanted the ball in the clutch but when shaq left from 04-07 he had no choice heck Luke Walton?? Smush Parker? I can't even name the rest I garentee u if flip it around and had a young Jordan playing with Shaq (in his prime) they'd have the same issues.

Facts only . Saw him and all the therefore mentioned players . None of them had the total package . Keldrick possessed quickness , strength, speed, agility , power , vision and superb athletism. Just ask anyone in town, that's a fact not an opinion. Based on fact and knowledge. I saw him play. It's your opinion because you didn't see him play. Lol !!!

Where is he now? What is he doing for a living? I remember him but never got to see him play.

Padilla has Paris by 8. The two hosts on The Old Coach Sideline to Sideline show both go with L-E.

L-E has the athletes who can scare you. If the Leopards can cut down on mistakes and put it together, they're capable of winning. However, there's a reason Paris currently has a 17-game district winning streak. Cats have consistently fielded the best O-line in the district the past 3 years. Once again, I think it proves to be the difference maker.

Padilla has Paris by 8. The two hosts on The Old Coach Sideline to Sideline show both go with L-E.

L-E has the athletes who can scare you. If the Leopards can cut down on mistakes and put it together, they're capable of winning. However, there's a reason Paris currently has a 17-game district winning streak. Cats have consistently fielded the best O-line in the district the past 3 years. Once again, I think it proves to be the difference maker.

You are right. Paris has won district the last three years, other than that LE won the district in 2010.

Best O-line and D-line and we couldn't figure out a 3-3-5 stack if our life depended on it

Only 3 days , I am still in disbelief ! If moderator / admin going to be so sensitive they shouldn't be allowed to post . Didn't bash anyone and broke no rules. I am still in disbelief!

Yea, you broke rules. Dats why you got da boot.