LE @ Paris

CanAm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read many post during my time of exile. Apparently the rules only apply to me . I have seen some post by everyone including admin/moderator that broke rules . I also read rules 5 times . The funny thing is I realize , things where flat out boring on here without me! Ratings were low! Lol !!!!!!!

Appeal? Waste of time . Besides I am a big boy my feelings don't get hurt that easy! I don't wear my feelings on my shoulder! I could care less if they do it again . Only makes them look bad for exiling me for absolutely no reason at all .

Let it go Leopard. What you think about the game Friday?

Do you think we can stop Paris' QB? He killed us last year.

Won't make the trip but if Paris QB rushes for 100 LE loses. If they can't stop different screens they lose. LE will have to stop making mistakes on both sides to win this one. They can win this but must eliminate mistakes.

Probably going to catch Atl vs. PG.

Good luck tomorrow to all t-town teams.

Won't make the trip but if Paris QB rushes for 100 LE loses. If they can't stop different screens they lose. LE will have to stop making mistakes on both sides to win this one. They can win this but must eliminate mistakes.

Probably going to catch Atl vs. PG.

Good luck tomorrow to all t-town teams.

Don't think Paris will throw many screens we will have to defend two backs and one big fast QB running zone-read mostly

Don't think Paris will throw many screens we will have to defend two backs and one big fast QB running zone-read mostly

Plus a pretty good WR. Paris will spread you out if you can't bring contain pressure.

If you're going, better bring raingear and hope any storms are fast moving. I hate outdoor lightning delays.