Tenaha Tigers at Maud Cardinals

Hayseed

District game!  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got and why?

• Tenaha Tigers on the road, duh.
    • Maud Cardinals. Hey they've got a shot.
    • Someone else.
    • Nobody.
    • Ban Hayseed he's a moron.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with ya maudite.. maud has a lot of talent just haven't clicked the past two weeks... hoping to see these boys get it together... if they come back around a lot of people will see them later in the post season...

Maud will be fine in this district, it's what they do in the postseason that they should worry about. This is the toughest game they'll play until the playoffs. Yeah, they'll drop this'n to Tenaha but the rest of the games shouldn't present too much difficulty. Mount E. can score but doesn't have the depth on defense. Timpson can't play four quarters. Overton can't tackle. Fruitvale, well, they're still learning the nuances of 11-man football.

Would you people get real. Tigers lose big to Alto and so now Mount and Maud have a chance? Omg Tenaha beat WO and Brookhill, and are probably going to be In the final eight, if not final four or higher. NOBODY in this district has one inkling of a chance. Tenaha will be up big on everyone by half and call off the dogs trust me.

Would you people get real. Tigers lose big to Alto and so now Mount and Maud have a chance? Omg Tenaha beat WO and Brookhill, and are probably going to be In the final eight, if not final four or higher. NOBODY in this district has one inkling of a chance. Tenaha will be up big on everyone by half and call off the dogs trust me.

Dang dude. Its the Tenaha fans saying these other teams got a shot. Obviously Alto exposed a few things. I'm sure we got a target on our backs by all these teams.