D'field 72' vs. D'field 14'

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bub. I hope NB can hold their head up like DF can one day. I think we will. I know it hurts the fans to see their Tigers down like this. Figure they will drop to D2 next alignment. Watch out, there is is some young ones coming up. Lol

Well the NB egos won't have to deflate so much. :lol:

Well the NB egos won't have to deflate so much

Maybe,Just maybe you will get real lucky and they will release a Madden High school Xbox game this Christmas so you might win at least "ONE" State Championship before you croak from old age. ;) ...................................And that is still a big doubt !

Maybe,Just maybe you will get real lucky and they will release a Madden High school Xbox game this Christmas so you might win at least "ONE" State Championship before you croak from old age. ;) ...................................And that is still a big doubt !

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....the state championship mantra comes out. LOL

I'm sure the DF coach will be able to defend his job by repeating 20 state championships and clicking his heels. lol

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....the state championship mantra comes out. LOL

I'm sure the DF coach will be able to defend his job by repeating 20 state championships and clicking his heels. lol

Your right ,I forgot ya'll play for Ribbons on the field and butt slaps at work