Arp vs Troup!

Tiger1995

Who y'all got  

39 members have voted

1. 1. The rival!!

• Arp
    • Troup

It's that time again. Arp vs Troup. Same colors. Same mascot. Same friends. Same relatives. Same enemies. Same size. Bragging rights. Don't matter who is ranked and who isn't. It's a true definition of high school football rivals in Texas. Good luck to both. May the best team win.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest troup7on7

"Arp for sure" wow you must not know the history of this game. Nothing is a given in this rivalry. All time record is 32-32-1 Troup just might pull off the upset.

Before the frankston game last night i would have said arp for sure. But obviously troup still has a little fuel in its tank plus its a rivalry game. Possibly the district shock of the year here. Going to be a close one

I had Troup highly rated this year before they lost those two kids and that cost them big time. Seems they put together a good game against Frankston, but rivalry or not I will go with Arp, the rivalry might keep it close for a while but Arp wins big I think.

"Arp for sure" wow you must not know the history of this game. Nothing is a given in this rivalry. All time record is 32-32-1 Troup just might pull off the upset.

itll be a close game I think. Always a good game. I think arp wins 32-24.

I think Arp will be too much. Unless Troup plays a perfect game with a lucky bounce or two, Arp will win probably by 3 touchdowns. But it will definitely be one of those games that's a lot closer on the field. But who knows, it's obvious Troup straight up pounds the ball, if they can do what Waskom did the second half against Arp but do it the entire game, keep Arp's offense off the field and wear down their defense, we might be singing a different tune in a week. Best of luck to both.

Arp-44

Troup-24

I had Troup highly rated this year before they lost those two kids and that cost them big time. Seems they put together a good game against Frankston, but rivalry or not I will go with Arp, the rivalry might keep it close for a while but Arp wins big I think.

They lost Lynch. Anytime you lose a starting QB of his caliber it's a big loss. The other guys from last season graduated. But they have a RB who has offers (west) who is over 1000 yards, and a FB/LB in Davis who is playing outstanding football. Along with the young OL is come together nice playing very hard, along with the defense coming off their best game of the season. Offense has been extremely strong all season. Both teams will have players playing Friday, who this time next year will be playing college ball.

Guest troup7on7

Ok if Troup does pull off the win, and I say IF, how many excuses do yall think JJ will have. Please list them if you choose, it will be fun to compare afterwards.