NAC @ JACKSONVILLE

nacdragon07

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand it to Jax they took advantage of mistakes.....by far the worst game Nac has played all year...Too many penalties and turnovers.....I think we had 8 personal fouls/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties...Players have to know the situation, and cant take those penalties when the game is on the line....This loss could cost us a playoff spot......Now we pretty much have to beat Lindale and either WH or JT to get in we just made it very hard on ourselves....

Good game Jax...Nac has a lot of work to do before next week.....

Hand it to Jax they took advantage of mistakes.....by far the worst game Nac has played all year...Too many penalties and turnovers.....I think we had 8 personal fouls/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties...Players have to know the situation, and cant take those penalties when the game is on the line....This loss could cost us a playoff spot......Now we pretty much have to beat Lindale and either WH or JT to get in we just made it very hard on ourselves....

Good game Jax...Nac has a lot of work to do before next week.....

we have a defense ????? they only played two decent games all year Carthage and corsicana other then that the defense has been terrible.

Jacksonville is struggling. The past few seasons have been rough to watch. We have been young now for 3 or 4 years. At some point in time the "young" players have to make some plays. The coaching staff I believe is trying to do what they can, but sometimes I am not sure the kids are buying into the program.

Something is not right.

Talent is down compared to the early 2000's and 90's. Demographics have shifted some. Also instead of being a middle of the pack 4a team, we are now a close to the bottom 5a team.

Once again though, something is not right.

So..... is something still not right? You have been torching Jax all year... now when they get a HUGE win . . . nothing?

I would have thought you would have come on here, congratulated Coach Taber and his staff, and the players.... no?

The "something isn't right" part is people like you who don't support our kids and the coaching staff with flaming posts like you've done all year.

Yes, I am calling you out... and everyone else who has trashed this team and its staff.

I've always tried to follow the old advice (and I haven't always done it well) that if you can't say something nice.... don;t say anything at all.

I'll wait for your post (and others) congratulating our staff and team for a quality win over a quality opponent (Nac is very good) where Jax could have folded.... and they DIDN'T.