Kilgore (2-4) @ Carthage (1-5) FSSW DQ Game of the Week

Vernon

Battle of the Red Dogs!  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • Kilgore

I doubt anyone thought these two teams would have a combined three wins when they meet up this coming week. I'm sure Kilgore will be hungry for revenge for Carthage spoiling their championship dreams last December at Jerry's World. Kilgore probably has the edge this year, in my opinion, but nevertheless, it will be a dog fight (pun intended). Should be a fun atmosphere!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I'm so ready for Kilgore to get some sweet revenge on Carthage down yr or not for Carthage Kilgore is fixing to come into their house and take Carthage behind the woodshed and just beat the living $#!+ out of them! Payback is coming and it's coming soon......

Kilgore 48

Carthage 14

I'm not a revenge guy unless it is another SC game. Both teams are not what they were last year, but Carthage seems to be reeling this year. No matter the outcome, it would not surprise me if a Surratt-coached team wasn't playing top-shelf football come the playoffs.

Man I'm so ready for Kilgore to get some sweet revenge on Carthage down yr or not for Carthage Kilgore is fixing to come into their house and take Carthage behind the woodshed and just beat the living $#!+ out of them! Payback is coming and it's coming soon......

Kilgore 48

Carthage 14

Sounds like Someone's still harbouring a Grudge from getting" taken behind the woodshed @ AT&T Stadium...😾😱👀😜

Yep, a down year, that's the only way Kilgore beats Carthage. I would stick my chest out scream it to the world "We beat Carthage when they are down." LOL

The only way Kilgore beats Carthage is on a down year? Its Sunday , and not even lunch time!! Lay of the whiskey