• Hughes Springs by alot
    • Pewitt in barn burner
    • Hughes Springs in barn burner

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I'll let you see that in person.

I figure we will have four or more score as well. Porter will get his, #24 edwards, #15 or #23, and #88 will as well.

With only 3 TDs against QC, I'm thinking not. I know they were holding back and all..lol..but QC should not have been able to hold a good offensive team to 21. J/S

Here's the deal for Pewitt fans...its been a rough year. Yea, we had some starters out at the beginning of the year and with their return, we are a different team. But I think we need to keep things close. This HS team has had all its starters all year and they have all been battle tested...and hit hard I'm sure GBB. They are in mid-season form, or at least should be. Our starters on the other hand haven't been battle tested and are in early season form. So before you go thinking just because we got these dudes back we can go run over HS, slow your roll. I believe this will be a good game because of the rival, but I am CAUTIOUS to step out there and say them Bulls got this!!

This game needs to stay on the first page.

I have a question for the Mustang faithful. Has anyone really put a hat on your backs yet? I went to the Jefferson game and didn't see any or should I say hear any real pops. The biggest question I have for HS is how they will handle getting popped. QC didn't like it much. I expect HS won't either.

lol Arp did....

Here's the deal for Pewitt fans...its been a rough year. Yea, we had some starters out at the beginning of the year and with their return, we are a different team. But I think we need to keep things close. This HS team has had all its starters all year and they have all been battle tested...and hit hard I'm sure GBB. They are in mid-season form, or at least should be. Our starters on the other hand haven't been battle tested and are in early season form. So before you go thinking just because we got these dudes back we can go run over HS, slow your roll. I believe this will be a good game because of the rival, but I am CAUTIOUS to step out there and say them Bulls got this!!

The most intelligent post yet.

I agree with you Grandpa I just asking some questions to make the week go by. I don't think you will see in any of my posts about Pewitt taking the Mustangs to the whipping shed. In fact you will see that I see this going to a quadruple overtime thriller. I fully agree that we are not in prime shape but can't help that the Hughes Springs game is now.

As for the being hit comments that is in reference to Porter. I have watched everyone of these teams and yes they have good defenses. But in my opinion Porter is more of an enforcer.

I agree with you Grandpa I just asking some questions to make the week go by. I don't think you will see in any of my posts about Pewitt taking the Mustangs to the whipping shed. In fact you will see that I see this going to a quadruple overtime thriller. I fully agree that we are not in prime shape but can't help that the Hughes Springs game is now.

As for the being hit comments that is in reference to Porter. I have watched everyone of these teams and yes they have good defenses. But in my opinion Porter is more of an enforcer.

Im not sure I have a favorite here. I got repect for both. HS is solid and id be surprised if Pewit isnt as well with Porter back. Guess yall will just have to be like Arp is and keep proving folks wrong every week. I gotta feeling Arp's gonna have to beat you both lol..Thats not gonna be easy! My guess right now is HS's playing time and expereince will make them the better team this week. But I think by the time yall get done district and with Frankston and Lone Oak yall should be on a roll for Waskom. That's gonna leave Arp to deal with HS again. No easy task there either. Just might be an Arp vs PP qtr or even a HS vs PP rematch if yall can beat Waskom and of corse could be the hoped for Waskom vs Arp! oh lord .....talk about another thriller no matter which 2 make it lol...Of that's saying Gunter and Loan Oak both go down.

Everybody in the top half of the brackett in region 2 which I think will be Arp Hughes Springs and Pewitt better look out for Gunter. They are very big and very physical. Not an easy win for sure. I think they surprised Hughes Springs two or three years ago in the 3rd round.

believe gunter would lose to Arp, Waskom, Elysian Fields, Hughes Springs, or Paul Pewitt. Js...

Im not sure about EF nad PP yet. Ill have to make that judgement when I see them. They did play yall pretty good though. Gunter is gonna be tough no matter who they play this year. They have some big boys and a couple backs with speed.