Daingerfield vs Mt. Vernon

Tigerfan7

MV vs Dfield   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• MV
    • Dfield

So after winnsborro upsetting d field two weeks ago and mv beating winnsboro last night on a scoop and score that lead to be the only score of the game, who does everyone got. Mv has a VERY young team this year who are having to learn big boy football on the fly. I am very thrown off by the way things are going in this district this year the only certainty i see is NB running the district and cruising into the playoffs. This should be a very interesting game.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after winnsborro upsetting d field two weeks ago and mv beating winnsboro last night on a scoop and score that lead to be the only score of the game, who does everyone got. Mv has a VERY young team this year who are having to learn big boy football on the fly. I am very thrown off by the way things are going in this district this year the only certainty i see is NB running the district and cruising into the playoffs. This should be a very interesting game.

I think the label "young" describes MV very well.

Until beating Winnsboro it seemed I was one of the few that saw potential in MV's defense. Yes they have been erratic but that comes with being young.

MV will only being getting better and more consistent.

I think the label "young" describes MV very well.

Until beating Winnsboro it seemed I was one of the few that saw potential in MV's defense. Yes they have been erratic but that comes with being young.

MV will only being getting better and more consistent.

i feel the exact same way. i honestly think these boys being able to play on the varsity level for three and four years will actually help them progress very well. I hope to see great things come from this team in the next couple of years. Now as for this game what is some insight you might have on this game.

Daingerfield played most of the game with their third string QB and he threw way to many interceptions. However, he does not play defense and this defense stinks and has not been taught a single thing all year. I for one am done this year and will pick it back up next year. I feel sorry for the boys from Daingerfield, they look lost trying to figure out what to do.

k

Daingerfield played most of the game with their third string QB and he threw way to many interceptions. However, he does not play defense and this defense stinks and has not been taught a single thing all year. I for one am done this year and will pick it back up next year. I feel sorry for the boys from Daingerfield, they look lost trying to figure out what to do.

That wasnt a 3rd string QB at all, he was a WR. They only called 4 plays the whole night, and from what I saw was 13 dropped balls on the night by receivers with the ball thrown right in their chest all night from the "3rd" stringer QB and receivers and tight end running the wrong routes. i can say this guy threw the ball where the receivers were supposed to be with evidence of the receivers catching a cursing from the position coaches so I wouldnt bash the WR/3rd stringer too bad because his job at the start of the game was WR not QB. When you dont get reps in practice as QB, what do you expect with unexpected things happen! Daingerfield doesnt have a back up QB. Come watch practice sometime.

That wasnt a 3rd string QB at all, he was a WR. They only called 4 plays the whole night, and from what I saw was 13 dropped balls on the night by receivers with the ball thrown right in their chest all night from the "3rd" stringer QB and receivers and tight end running the wrong routes. i can say this guy threw the ball where the receivers were supposed to be with evidence of the receivers catching a cursing from the position coaches so I wouldnt bash the WR/3rd stringer too bad because his job at the start of the game was WR not QB. When you dont get reps in practice as QB, what do you expect with unexpected things happen! Daingerfield doesnt have a back up QB. Come watch practice sometime.

I do not care if he started the game at right guard he came in as the third string QB and will probably play QB next year and he still does not play defense which is the point I was making. The defense is losing the games not the QB.

I do not care if he started the game at right guard he came in as the third string QB and will probably play QB next year and he still does not play defense which is the point I was making. The defense is losing the games not the QB.

get me straight, i guess i missed the point although the score would have been different had they caught the passes thrown to them while O was on the field. IMO when the defense "stinks" offense needs to stay on the field as long as possible and make the plays when opportunity present itself. Time clock management is a whole other level for this group this year, i still have faith they will win a game this season but youre correct, defense wins championships.

Am I lost as to where all the dfield Homers are ?! Did the bandwagon stay in Arlington last year after that loss to Cameron yoe or did it head home with them?

0-7 or 7-0, I will be there tonight to support the kids, coaches, and my alma mater. TigerPride!

0-7 or 7-0, I will be there tonight to support the kids, coaches, and my alma mater. TigerPride!

+1

Had the other "fans" of DF hadn't given up on their team already, there would be about 6 pages by now of how MV might as well "air up the basketballs" and things like that.

Who honestly wants DF to win this game? I do think they get their first of the season here though.