Lindale vs Nac

Jakeelee86

Lufkins star receiver keke coutee was benched by the 9 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, the star running back Steven sowell was also benched later in the 2nd quarter as well.. We always run our starters coming out of half no matter the score. Halfway thru the 3rd or so, the backup QB was in. And he's a defensive starter, so that means there was one defensive star right there that was out. We rotated backups with starters on D and Offense from the 5 minute mark of the 3rd til games end. We mix and match. Never completely run a 2nd string. We have class here, 63 wasn't running the score up at all. It could've been worse and everybody watching the game knows that.

That makes sense. I did notice #2 was taken out early, and y'all QB was as well. It's just y'all's backup is a runner, and that is not good for us a lot of the time. I just kept seeing starters on the oline and dline. Y'all's kids play with a lot of class. That was probably the first team I've seen all year not trash talk a whole lot. Good luck to y'all the rest of the year.

That makes sense. I did notice #2 was taken out early, and y'all QB was as well. It's just y'all's backup is a runner, and that is not good for us a lot of the time. I just kept seeing starters on the oline and dline. Y'all's kids play with a lot of class. That was probably the first team I've seen all year not trash talk a whole lot. Good luck to y'all the rest of the year.

Thanks. Coach outlaw built the class thing around here and it's slipped a little since his passing but lufkin still shows a lot of class. And Same to Yall. Beat Nac lol