The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jakeelee86

Lindale vs Nac

Lufkins star receiver keke coutee was benched by the 9 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, the star running back Steven sowell was also benched later in the 2nd quarter as well.. We always run our starters coming out of half no matter the score. Halfway thru the 3rd or so, the backup QB was in. And he's a defensive starter, so that means there was one defensive star right there that was out. We rotated backups with starters on D and Offense from the 5 minute mark of the 3rd til games end. We mix and match. Never completely run a 2nd string. We have class here, 63 wasn't running the score up at all. It could've been worse and everybody watching the game knows that.

That makes sense. I did notice #2 was taken out early, and y'all QB was as well. It's just y'all's backup is a runner, and that is not good for us a lot of the time. I just kept seeing starters on the oline and dline. Y'all's kids play with a lot of class. That was probably the first team I've seen all year not trash talk a whole lot. Good luck to y'all the rest of the year.

That makes sense. I did notice #2 was taken out early, and y'all QB was as well. It's just y'all's backup is a runner, and that is not good for us a lot of the time. I just kept seeing starters on the oline and dline. Y'all's kids play with a lot of class. That was probably the first team I've seen all year not trash talk a whole lot. Good luck to y'all the rest of the year.

Thanks. Coach outlaw built the class thing around here and it's slipped a little since his passing but lufkin still shows a lot of class. And Same to Yall. Beat Nac lol

2 bad games in a row for nac...nac looked flat in the first half. Had just enough to slip by in this one...

D has been flat all year ... 300+ points given up ... Jones can energize this team on both side of the ball but it shouldn't come to that

Defense was not the problem most of the night...offense looked bad in the first half...dropped passed that would have gone for td...no emotion at all