Week 10 Sub-Varsity Scores

gamewatcher63

Guest troup7on7

Arp, Jefferson, Hughes Springs Jv would wreck them.

This sounds like a JJ statement. By the way Cisco is top dog until knocked off, and im pretty sure that there aint a team in our region that could play with Cisco. Thats from Varsity on down. Wildcat you can speculate but you will never know.

This sounds like a JJ statement. By the way Cisco is top dog until knocked off, and im pretty sure that there aint a team in our region that could play with Cisco. Thats from Varsity on down. Wildcat you can speculate but you will never know.

jj has rubbed off on me. I will bet you our regions winner beats Cisco if they are there.

jj has rubbed off on me. I will bet you our regions winner beats Cisco if they are there.

A bias against teams west of I-35 here on this forum is of course expected and really, overlooked. Small price to pay for communicating with you good folks. Cisco has appeared in the SC game 50% of the time since 2002. And done it with no top tier talent except last year.

Quite an accomplishment I think........regardless of how this season ends.

Enough of Cisco, lets hear some more East TX sub varsity scores!

A bias against teams west of I-35 here on this forum is of course expected and really, overlooked. Small price to pay for communicating with you good folks. Cisco has appeared in the SC game almost 50% of the time since 2002. Quite an accomplishment I think.

yes Cisco is very good no doubt. They are good this year just not as good as last year imo.

A bias against teams west of I-35 here on this forum is of course expected and really, overlooked. Small price to pay for communicating with you good folks. Cisco has appeared in the SC game 50% of the time since 2002. And done it with no top tier talent except last year.

Quite an accomplishment I think........regardless of how this season ends.

Enough of Cisco, lets hear some more East TX sub varsity scores!

lmao Can we say mason Reed!!