Shelbyville @ West Sabine

TWB

Haha guys I rooted for WS so it would shake stuff up. Joaquin is losing a few good seniors but just wait you'll see... Y'all are dumber than I thought wonder how long y'all will last on smoaky I give y'all 1 more year then you'll disappear and greezychef will have to act like he's from shelbyville again just so we have someone to talk to that week

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha guys I rooted for WS so it would shake stuff up. Joaquin is losing a few good seniors but just wait you'll see... Y'all are dumber than I thought wonder how long y'all will last on smoaky I give y'all 1 more year then you'll disappear and greezychef will have to act like he's from shelbyville again just so we have someone to talk to that week

uunless all their starting players are seniors they will be very competative for a few more years

OK OK ok. I know you guys don't know because your new here every year I get on here and I troll a group do I mean the stuff I say... No not really. I enjoy getting a reaction out of people who will just be gone as soon as their team starts losing again believe me I know sville has more players than the 2 I mentioned and I have family in shelbyville and I know they ain't trailer trash... I mean seriously where was you for the last 10 you years because you sure as hell wasn't on smoaky. So you guys finish up your good season and have another one next year then disappear like we know u will

I bet you were just posting away in 2010 when y'all were 4-6, weren't you? seriously, why would folks be on a message board talking about a losing team? what is there to talk about when you are losing?

about our team what else and when we were 4-6 we still filled the stands with more people than the home team and it was standing room only at home. we support our team win or lose thats why we are on here talking about it because we are fans and dont jump off the bandwagon if they happen to lose.

I bet you were just posting away in 2010 when y'all were 4-6, weren't you? seriously, why would folks be on a message board talking about a losing team? what is there to talk about when you are losing?

Lambo was here in 2010. He was also a senior lineman that year. We found plenty to post about. It wasn't easy, because we were in the toughest 2A district in the state that year. Arp, West Rusk, and Frankston eliminated each other in the playoffs. Arp and WR played for the Region 3 title. Much like the Newton/ Kirbyville district you guys dealt with a few years ago.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones from Huxley, Texas have twin sons coaching on each of these teams. I wonder which side they're gonna sit on?

Gotta be proud parents! District Champs determined in a game where both their boys will be coaching. Pretty sure they are Dragon fans tho! 😉

It didn't take a superior team losing. It took Shelbyville beating San Augustine. In case you missed it, Joaquin defeated San Augustine 54-44 last week. I believe that makes Joaquin SUPERIOR to SA. Just wanted to clear things up. Good luck to you guys. I've been part of a similar year to what your kids are on the verge of. If they close the deal, it's an experience they'll never forget.

From a guy choking in the playoffs last year you are getting too big for your britches!

With the way the Joaquin guys have been acting...Glad Gandy is going to be sent packing! Back to the bottom Rams!

Go ahead and keep thinking that. Meanwhile, in SA, it's more of the same. You running your mouth about greatness, with your team failing to live up to it. How's b-ball practice going?

I wouldnt put much stock into this, these same people were predicting a beat down by Sville Friday night. This thread is Ws Sville not Joaquin. Joaquin better learn the option or Beckville will send them back to the fieldhouse empty handed. Cushing was just nibbling on the scheme, Beckville will run more facets of it than them

Well I guess you'll have a few years on here then disappear sad because if Joaquin went 0-10 for 10 years me ramo4 TrueBlue ramfan ramsn03 and a few others would still be here every week talking it up. I have nothing else to say to you posers untilthe district opener next year.

about our team what else and when we were 4-6 we still filled the stands with more people than the home team and it was standing room only at home. we support our team win or lose thats why we are on here talking about it because we are fans and dont jump off the bandwagon if they happen to lose.

your stands are ALWAYS standing room only............it's b/c the stands are too dad gum small..........LOL

SAN AUGUSTINE WOLVES

Hated By Just About Everyone, Loved By Few, & Respected By NONE!!!

2003 2A Division 1 State Champions

2011 10-2A District Champions

2012 10-1A District Champions

2013 10-1A District Runner Ups

2014 10-2A ............................. What is it I should put here????????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!