Shelbyville @ West Sabine

TWB

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two weeks is more about losing our focus than players being hurt. Knowing teammates are not 100% can defiantly hurt your morale, but everyone still has a job to do. It's never about 1 person. It's about doing your job and trusting your team. This is a great opportunity to re-focus and get back on track!

The last two weeks is more about losing our focus than players being hurt. Knowing teammates are not 100% can defiantly hurt your morale, but everyone still has a job to do. It's never about 1 person. It's about doing your job and trusting your team. This is a great opportunity to re-focus and get back on track!

I think it was more of actually playing good teams finally....that SA game shook em up and WS finished them off!

I think it was more of actually playing good teams finally....that SA game shook em up and WS finished them off!

We missed blocks and blew assignments. That's on us. The difference in the SA and WS game is we had some critical penalties that stalled drives. Penalties combined with failed assignments and good defense by WS killed us Friday night.

We missed blocks and blew assignments. That's on us. The difference in the SA and WS game is we had some critical penalties that stalled drives. Penalties combined with failed assignments and good defense by WS killed us Friday night.

For most of the time SA led in the Sville game...so what's the excuse there? Sville cannot handle it when someone plays on their level and it showed against WS...

Well a few thing happened that game with the first being a few of the starters were injured and second they played some second & third string boys. Those kids stepped it up and did their job to the best of their abilities. It seamed like all SA wanted to do was talk trash and start fights. The final score was what mattered and that was 21-20 Shelbyville and that's all that needs to be said! What else you got to say Wolfman?

WE DID WIN!

Well a few thing happened that game with the first being a few of the starters were injured and second they played some second & third string boys. Those kids stepped it up and did their job to the best of their abilities. It seamed like all SA wanted to do was talk trash and start fights. The final score was what mattered and that was 21-20 Shelbyville and that's all that needs to be said! What else you got to say Wolfman?

WE DID WIN!

I would want to fight to when the Shelbyville Head Coach pushed one of our players! Not taking the win away from Shelbyville, but yall came down for your high that you were on and realized the team wasnt as good as the stuff yall have been smoking all year! What happened to the 50+ win?

If that actually happened like you say it did, don't you think the ref's would have thrown the coach out of the game! Like I said before Shelbyville was playing with lots of injuries. If they didn't have those injured players it probably would have been a 50 + win! A win is a win period!

Apparently this incident took place at half time walking off the field. I believe the film has already been sent to Austin for further review! What injured players were out? Your workhorse Burrell was on the field, but didnt do too much because he was shut down!

Doubt that, I think you just like starting ####! Burrell was one of the main injured players and he did not play very much at all, his back up played most of the night. Done talking to you, what are you about 10...

You will find out soon enough bucky beaver!

For most of the time SA led in the Sville game...so what's the excuse there? Sville cannot handle it when someone plays on their level and it showed against WS...

Once again your trying to convince yourself that SA is better than they are. SA played better against Shelbyville but in the end they just were not good enough.