Shelbyville @ West Sabine

TWB

Congratulations Tigers on the win and the district championship, now let's get focused during the bye week and be ready for Groveton or Carlisle. Let's also get behind the Dragons and Wolves and show our support for our fellow district teams. Good luck to the Wolves and Dragons in the playoffs!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said!!!!!!!shelbyville unlike some others dont get on threads and run their mouths. We have way more class than that. Good look tigers and wolves let's represent our district in a classy way instead of running ours mouths.

Class? Really? Telling the opposing QB who just ran and threw all over your defense to kiss your well, let's just say posterior(keeping it clean) isn't my definition of class. Now I know this was just one or two coaches and not representative of the whole staff, but dropping f-bombs in the press box doesn't look nor sound very good.....

We did get our tails beat.........ONCE, but it wasn't by your team.

Nope, it was by mine.......#TigerNation

How does 140 total yds. and just 6 first downs grab you? Nice language by one of y'all's coaches in the press box, by the way. Way to keep it classy.......