Carthage vs Chapel Hill; Dogfight for 2nd Place

CarthDawg77

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always so love reading the Hill posts on Smoakys!

Bomb, wow, that ref ####, hate the jet sweep, coaching again, my dog ran across the road, concession stand too far from the stands, eat Mexican food, confused play calling, we should be up by 50, and everything else in the kitchen sink you could possible talk about, but Nair a mention of the real SCORE!

Bomb, wow, that ref ####, hate the jet sweep, coaching again, my dog ran across the road, concession stand too far from the stands, eat Mexican food, confused play calling, we should be up by 50, and everything else in the kitchen sink you could possible talk about, but Nair a mention of the real SCORE!

14-14 half. Who's your team again?

You must have a lot of love for chapel hill! Your always trolling their threads! I call it like I see it! Bad, dumb , ignore to play calling! Best field goal kicker around and you go for it on 4 and forever twice in fg range. Then you throw twice on

Your own 20 with Carthage having no timeouts! Yea like I said bad play calling!