Carthage vs Chapel Hill; Dogfight for 2nd Place

CarthDawg77

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off congrats on the win Carthage.

Can somebody explain to me pulling Bledsoe out after gaining 11 yds and 44 yds? We pull him and go to something totally different. Throw the ball deep in our own territory on 1st and 2nd down and run on 3rd. 3rd and 5 and we try to throw with a Qb that hasn't played all year. We have two plays for 5 yds in Carthage territory. I walk away so frustrated. It's so mind boggling.

Congrats red dawgs!! As Dennis green once said " they are who we thought they were! And we let em off the hook" lol. Always competitive and getting better every game! Good luck in the playoffs. 1 of the best coaching staffs in the state and it shows!

As for chapel hill....... Well........I dunno. I'm just flat out speechless. No excitement in the second half. Dumb play calling the entire game and coaches seem to have 0 energy out there. I don't see this team winning a playoff game. I hope I'm wrong. I really hope they take a good look at the staff and make some decisions. Staring with off. Coordinator. Just my humble opinion of course.

I started this thread thinking that Henderson had the district championship all to themselves & that it would be a matter of beating Chapel Hill for 2nd place, Never for a Moment thinking Kilgore would prove to be THE WILDCARD in 9-4A D1!!! Well, obviously, They Manned UP tonight & BEAT Henderson, & in the process Handed Carthage the Co-Championship with Carthage narrowly beating Chapel Hill. Thanks Kilgore! I am glad you have some of your injured players back & wish them much success in the coming weeks!

I started this thread thinking that Henderson had the district championship all to themselves & that it would be a matter of beating Chapel Hill for 2nd place, Never for a Moment thinking Kilgore would prove to be THE WILDCARD in 9-4A D1!!! Well, obviously, They Manned UP tonight & BEAT Henderson, & in the process Handed Carthage the Co-Championship with Carthage narrowly beating Chapel Hill. Thanks Kilgore! I am glad you have some of your injured players back & wish them much success in the coming weeks!

That makes the 2nd trophy we have handed you recently. When are y'all going to do something for us? Lol.

Ummm, we'll get back to y'all on that....! Plus... As I said; I at Least feel partially responsible for getting y'all mad enough to kick Henderson's tail!....😎

You need to start working on your Jasper material then. You know, how they're going to woodshed us and such. I mean, there's no way we can knock off a district champ.... right?

You need to start working on your Jasper material then. You know, how they're going to woodshed us and such. I mean, there's no way we can knock off a district champ.... right?

I'm ON IT... First thing tomorr..er, later today! Dang, I gotta get some Sleep! Again, Congrats on your " Miraculous Victory!"

If chill would of made a big pass play on those pass play like what beat Kilgore for you then you would not be complaining. If he would of ran the ball instead of throwing on that one long TD pass then it may have been 14-28

Starting QB out last night. Run the ball. #28 over and over till it's stopped. We aren't happy with 5 yd gains. We want the bomb. My dad left early cause he couldn't stand it no more. Lol

GG Carthage. Again a team outcoached us and wanted it more. CH gains 300+ yards in the first half and only came away with 14 points. Bad snap at end of half hurt us bad. Defense played better than usual most of the game but offense couldn't finish drives. Hard entering playoffs with 2 straight losses. Hopefully we get on a roll starting next week and make some noise in the playoffs. Good luck to all our district mates next week!

I just wish Kilgore could have played every district gm at 100% the final standings would have been in a different order just my opinion. Good luck to Henderson, Carthage, and CH in the playoffs hopefully we all can meet up at some point in the playoffs and a few teams get a rematch! But anyways good luck everyone!