23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Liberty-Eylau Leopards
    • Wills Point Tigers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone talks about LE's speed. They have become a lot better club. They have gotten better, not faster.

Agree 100%, but I can guarantee you that LE has more overall team speed than WP. Just like they have had against Prince, QF, NL, Pitt etc. and not so much against Gilmer, Tatum, ATL, etc. LE is getting better with every snap and getting more and more confident which is a GREAT thing. SPEED KILLS!!! LOL

LE's team speed will be too much for Wills Point. Princeton had LE speed the previous two years playing against Wills Point & they just weren't able to keep up. I think LE beats WP.. Represent 7-4A!!

So what did you think a about the game?

The only team I've seen on LE's schedule is North Lamar and IMO Wills Point is better than NL. LE should win this one but the fact they gave up 41 to NL gives me pause. WP may not have the team speed LE does but they do have a handful of good athletes and a big O-line. Defensively they are decent against the run but are vulnerable vs the pass. On offense they have two big fast receivers but have trouble getting them the ball against a good secondary. This game could be closer than some think.

The only team I've seen on LE's schedule is North Lamar and IMO Wills Point is better than NL. LE should win this one but the fact they gave up 41 to NL gives me pause. WP may not have the team speed LE does but they do have a handful of good athletes and a big O-line. Defensively they are decent against the run but are vulnerable vs the pass. On offense they have two big fast receivers but have trouble getting them the ball against a good secondary. This game could be closer than some think.

It was 47-7 half LE played a lot of sub's and got conservative and NL had some crazy stuff happen. But any team can win on any night.

Btw I don't see anyone predicting a blowout and Pitt may be closer than y'all think IMO

It was 47-7 half LE played a lot of sub's and got conservative and NL had some crazy stuff happen. But any team can win on any night.

Btw I don't see anyone predicting a blowout and Pitt may be closer than y'all think IMO

Well that halftime score makes more sense.

I think Pitt is going to be in big trouble against Athens.

We will see hopefully Pitt comes to play.

I think that LE's season turned around when they beat Pittsburg. That game could have gone either way but LE kept playing and pulled out a close one. This gave LE confidence in their ability to win a close game and they have just gotten better. Good luck and win!

I think that LE's season turned around when they beat Pittsburg. That game could have gone either way but LE kept playing and pulled out a close one. This gave LE confidence in their ability to win a close game and they have just gotten better. Good luck and win!

Our season turned around that Saturday, when we had to go back to Paris and finish the 4th qtr. We played alot better for that one qtr, just could not score in the red zone. We have really matured and have a better attitude. I am so proud of these guys. No one gave them a chance include myself at one point, I was just disappointed because I knew what they were capable of doing. But three die-hard Leopard fans made that trip back to Paris and supported them. LE has always been the underdog and this is no different, this is what seperates us from the pack. Sometimes you have to play with a chip on your shoulder. KALE

Our season turned around that Saturday, when we had to go back to Paris and finish the 4th qtr. We played alot better for that one qtr, just could not score in the red zone. We have really matured and have a better attitude. I am so proud of these guys. No one gave them a chance include myself at one point, I was just disappointed because I knew what they were capable of doing. But three die-hard Leopard fans made that trip back to Paris and supported them. LE has always been the underdog and this is no different, this is what seperates us from the pack. Sometimes you have to play with a chip on your shoulder. KALE

Season turned around when we made a couple of key changes on the O-line and started blocking better lol

So what did you think a about the game?

Wills Point will worry you at first glance with their size. They traditionally put out some big boys, but LE will have the advantage at almost every position on the field and I think they win this one fairly easy. As long as the LE coach doesn't get conservative late in the game and play not to lose they'll be fine