Chapel Hill vs Huffman-Hargrave

CHDog77

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Stanky- How about speaking to C H School Board & asking for PA upgrade for the Visitor's side... I couldn't hear 3/4 of anything the announcer said!

I believe they are supposed to be upgrading the system here pretty soon. The speakers were blown right before the Tatum game and the sound company got them up and running enough to get by until the end of the season. I have never liked the design of the speakers. There are two speakers pointed at the home stands and one speaker pointed at the visitors, all on top of the scoreboard that sits on the home side. I know some people from Lindale, Tatum, Palestine and now you have also commented about not being able to hear. I know it's frustrating as a fan to not be able to hear the information being given by the announcer.

I believe they are supposed to be upgrading the system here pretty soon. The speakers were blown right before the Tatum game and the sound company got them up and running enough to get by until the end of the season. I have never liked the design of the speakers. There are two speakers pointed at the home stands and one speaker pointed at the visitors, all on top of the scoreboard that sits on the home side. I know some people from Lindale, Tatum, Palestine and now you have also commented about not being able to hear. I know it's frustrating as a fan to not be able to hear the information being given by the announcer.

Glad to hear That, Thanks for the Info!

not sure just know he was injured in the first half of the jasper game and didn't play against lcm

And this may largely explain why LCM made it a close game against Huffman. If the QB is back, Huffman could definitely surprise. Otherwise, .... I think Carthage wins going away.

As for the comment earlier that Huffman has not played anyone of D9 caliber, I just have to wonder if Carthage coaches perhaps breathed a small sigh of relief that they did not draw Jasper in this round.

And this may largely explain why LCM made it a close game against Huffman. If the QB is back, Huffman could definitely surprise. Otherwise, .... I think Carthage wins going away.

As for the comment earlier that Huffman has not played anyone of D9 caliber, I just have to wonder if Carthage coaches perhaps breathed a small sigh of relief that they did not draw Jasper in this round.

I think you may be confused on who is playing who.

You call what you do cheering? Hiding behind a username taking shots at the coaches but I bet you first in line to shake his hand after one of the handful of wins.

I'm not hiding behind a username. Most people, coaches included, know exactly who I am. You need to go back and check your facts on who is bashing coaches.

Huffman was scoring 50 to 60 points on teams. I don't think one starting qb was that good to make that big of difference. There back up qb is good. We covered there receivers and forced them to run the ball. Jmo

I think you may be confused on who is playing who.

Talking about who Huffman has played this year in response to a post here, I think it was your post. The point is simply that Carthage has often been in a district with Jasper. Just last year in fact. I know that Jasper respects Carthage, and I feel that Carthage respects Jasper. I am not confused at all.

Huffman was scoring 50 to 60 points on teams. I don't think one starting qb was that good to make that big of difference. There back up qb is good. We covered there receivers and forced them to run the ball. Jmo

From what I have heard Huffman was scoring those 50 to 60 points by leaving their starting QB in against the weaker teams. But I do agree, the backup QB did pretty good against Jasper. But it was not nearly enough to beat Jasper.

Talking about who Huffman has played this year in response to a post here, I think it was your post. The point is simply that Carthage has often been in a district with Jasper. Just last year in fact. I know that Jasper respects Carthage, and I feel that Carthage respects Jasper. I am not confused at all.

Scott Surratt respects Every opponent he faces... He's a First Rate Man As Well as Coach.