Chapel Hill vs Huffman-Hargrave

CHDog77

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anything. Minor will need to do more than he did last week to beat any 9-1 team. Hope he can get a good week of practice this week if Konnor is a no go.

I noticed minor after the game, and I could tell he felt horrible. I really felt bad for the kid. Sure He could have done a few things different in the game, but it was very obvious he was upset. I hope that if he plays QB this week the coaches go over the basic situational stuff with him. I wish he wouldn't be so quick to run out of bounds. He is too good of a runner for that.

I noticed minor after the game, and I could tell he felt horrible. I really felt bad for the kid. Sure He could have done a few things different in the game, but it was very obvious he was upset. I hope that if he plays QB this week the coaches go over the basic situational stuff with him. I wish he wouldn't be so quick to run out of bounds. He is too good of a runner for that.

I agree. He needs to go to his wr instincts and turn it up field.

Umm, yes I think you are confused. Carthage is not playing Huffman, Chapel Hill is playing Huffman.

OK, I am confused. You are right. Regardless, whomever Huffman is playing if their starting QB is healthy they can give most any team fits. Otherwise, they may be in trouble. Chapel Hill wins going away. Is that better? I can't keep up with all you DOD teams. You are all up there together and just blend together. Not a nickel's worth of difference I keep hearing.

If he did I agree with him! FACT!

Let me get this straight, you are calling the coaching staff at CH high school, idiots?

Stanky, I was talking to some of the coaches the other day, and they do not know who you are but wish you would introduce yourself to them. I am sure they would like to meet lion4everbulldog4now as well.

Let me get this straight, you are calling the coaching staff at CH high school, idiots?

Stanky, I was talking to some of the coaches the other day, and they do not know who you are but wish you would introduce yourself to them. I am sure they would like to meet lion4everbulldog4now as well.

Ooooohhhhh sssnnnnaaappp. Jk lol

Well if everybody is laying cards on the table. My lil bro was the middle linebacker for the 2011 State Team. Lol

Does this mean CH coaches are giving you permission to speak for them on a message board? I hope CH coaches are more concerned with what they can control and us on this board isn't one of them. I doubt that's the case.

I highly doubt the CH coaches care who me or anybody else is on here. Also, I don't recall ever calling the coaches idiots. If I did then I should not have, because that is not how I feel about the coaches. I was very frustrated at the time of my rant Friday night, which is no excuse. I do in fact appreciate the coaches and do believe they have what it takes. No doubt there are things I wish they would have done different this season (especially the last two weeks) but like I have said before, I am no coach and what I write on here is strictly my opinion and nothing more.

CH offense on the season

6.5 yds/rush

8yds/pass att.

14.3 yds/pass comp.

Leading rushers

Franklin #2

84 carries 799 yards - (1) 94 yd - 4 TD's

Bledsoe #28

90 carries 703 yards - 2 TD's

King #12 - short yardage

46 carries 269 yards - 14 TD's

Garrett #32

38 carries 235 yards - 9 TD's

Leading receivers

Phillips #4

22 catches 372 yards - 4 TD's

Walters #8

17 catches 394 yards - 4 TD's

Minor #5

20 catches 277 yards - 3 TD's

King #12

18 catches 218 yards - 2 TD's

16 different players have either run, caught, or throw the ball for CH. Lots of weapons!

CH offense on the season

6.5 yds/rush

8yds/pass att.

14.3 yds/pass comp.

Leading rushers

Franklin #2

84 carries 799 yards - (1) 94 yd - 4 TD's

Bledsoe #28

90 carries 703 yards - 2 TD's

King #12 - short yardage

46 carries 269 yards - 14 TD's

Garrett #32

38 carries 235 yards - 9 TD's

Leading receivers

Phillips #4

22 catches 372 yards - 4 TD's

Walters #8

17 catches 394 yards - 4 TD's

Minor #5

20 catches 277 yards - 3 TD's

King #12

18 catches 218 yards - 2 TD's

16 different players have either run, caught, or throw the ball for CH. Lots of weapons!

You feel like diggin up what HH have given up on the ground per game?