Chapel Hill vs Huffman-Hargrave

CHDog77

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just figured "good kicking game" would be considered not giving up good field position on returns, no long punt returns, etc. CH has a kicker with a cannon of a leg. HH is not that strong, but why would you kick to speed?

Well they wouldn't kick it deep on us but gave up good field position by pooching it. Maybe we would have ran it back on them. There not a very speedy team

HHS- Good passing Game, Chapel Hill has not seen anything like it.

CH- Tough District, Huffman has not played that type of competition.

HHS-Scrappy Defense

CH-Very Good Run Game

HHS-Good kicking game

CH-Good kicking game

HHS- Not much tradition

CH-Good Tradition

HHS-QB SHOULD return

CH-QB MIGHT return

HHS-Fans do not travel well

CH-Home team

Just my take on a few things, what about you guys?

I agree with most of this except point #1. May want to check WH and PNG.

Surprises me that it was so easy, I thought Kilgore could win after they defeated Henderson last week. I also didn't think jasper was as good as years past. makes me wonder about Huffman, LCM and Silsbee now!!!!

I can tell you one thing by the score we held Jasper better then Kilgore. We will see what Chapel Hill can hold Huffman too

LCM "MIGHT" be the sleeper, they are BIG and can burn the clock. Their defense must be good to hold HH to ONLY 9 points and 6 of those came on a blocked FG. IF they can grind it out...they have a shot at Carthage. I think HH and CH could be a shootout. Any news on Hitchcock?

Hh blocked our punt. Our offense the last two weeks have racked up penlities that have cost drives