Chapel Hill vs Huffman-Hargrave

CHDog77

I am a little confused, I came on a public sports forum, and gave a statement of support for the coaching staff at CH. I encouraged other posters to be positive or if their problem was as big as it seemed to do the right thing and go see the offending coaches. I said that I knew the coaches and had talked to them about SDC and made a statement in jest. I made a post about a great playoff win and in a little trash talking mood encouraged the "haters" to give the coaches an attaboy. A poster responded to my post and I in turn responded to his. Please explain to me how that makes me a an internet troll and it makes the coaching staff look worse than CH posters getting on here and bashing the coaching staff.

It seems to me that you enjoy guys getting on here and talking negatively about Coach Sitton and his staff. That's fine if that is how you feel, but why is it wrong for me to take the opposite stance? I am not following your logic.

Just to make sure, this is a "public sports forum" where we are free to post our thoughts, right?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little confused, I came on a public sports forum, and gave a statement of support for the coaching staff at CH. I encouraged other posters to be positive or if their problem was as big as it seemed to do the right thing and go see the offending coaches. I said that I knew the coaches and had talked to them about SDC and made a statement in jest. I made a post about a great playoff win and in a little trash talking mood encouraged the "haters" to give the coaches an attaboy. A poster responded to my post and I in turn responded to his. Please explain to me how that makes me a an internet troll and it makes the coaching staff look worse than CH posters getting on here and bashing the coaching staff.

It seems to me that you enjoy guys getting on here and talking negatively about Coach Sitton and his staff. That's fine if that is how you feel, but why is it wrong for me to take the opposite stance? I am not following your logic.

Just to make sure, this is a "public sports forum" where we are free to post our thoughts, right?

I'll take your offer to meet up and discuss as you once offered. Pm when you like.